Rules and Announcements - Megathread Setup!

Should the Design stay how it is?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Needs changing, Post below.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• Yes

• No

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2009
Edit: New Thing we are going to try out. Please post All articles like this: Source: kotaku.com/kdjlaljflf and not like this Source: http://kotaku.com, People can still copy and paste. That way sites aren't hotlinked/ get people banned from viewing the site at work.

Thank you,

caliblue15

Rule #1 : No name calling of people, no matter how much you hate them. If you do = 1 day ban and so on..

Keep the dissing and homosexual insults to yourself . If you don't talk to your family that way don't do it here. If you have an issue, work it out through PMs or through Mods.

You guys know what is condescending, we don't need this on the site, or in the clan.

And Please don't test this... Be grown ups..

Last edited:
Megathread Format - Please Use this in All Megathreads

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that i have come up with an idea to make all the megathreads the same.

I'm still for looking for a design to keep, but the idea so far is this.

PS3 GAME Title
Official Website: lsjljdljasldl

Box Art Picture

Publisher: kjalsjfs
Developer: kl;ajdjls
Platforms: kjslljljdljfj
ESRB Rating: klj;lasjljd
Genre: lldkflsjljflf
Players: lsjkdljljfklf
Release Date: ljffkfljf
PSN or Disc: ljlfkjljlkjlf
Trophies: If yes put link to our trophy thread, if not put no
Best Screenshot (Represents the Game the Best)

Description:

Features:

Screenshots:

What would you guys fix, move around, add, etc.

If you don't like it, or something should be changed, just tell me, I'm open to some new ideas.

Last edited:
for PSN games you could add cost. i know its easy to just go to the store and look, but people are lazy, its why google exists :cool:

otherwise looks good to me :D

Last edited:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Official Website:Coming Soon

ctmpphpuwwwxp.jpg

Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Capcom
Platforms: PSP Exclusive
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
Genre: Action RPG
Players: 1 (1-4 Ad-Hoc)
Release Date: June 2009
PSN or Disc: UMD
Price:39.99 USD

2009-03-09.21-57-40-953_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Description:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the latest game in the Monster Hunter franchise for PlayStation Portable. It is an expansion to the original Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and was released on March 27th, 2008 in Japan as Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G. In the 2008 Tokyo Game Show, it was announced that the game would be released in North America as Monster Hunter Freedom Unite in Spring 2009. At the 2009 GDC, the release date was further specified as June 23, 2009. The North American demo is supposed to be release a couple weeks before it release in America. As for the release in Japan, a special edition PSP bundle includes the game, two pouches of different sizes, a strap, and a decorated bronze/brown PSP. In addition to this bundle, people who pre-ordered the game in Japan received a black, hairy strap. The hair on the strap is meant to be that of a monster exclusive to the game, the Narugakuruga.

Features: PSP's third installment of the Monster Hunter series, with more missions, equipment and monsters than Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (the previous game), a felyne knight to help you fight monsters and many more hours worth of game time and promises to be one of PSP's biggest and longest titles to date (the game never "technically" ends).

Screenshots:
2009-03-09.23-11-58-250_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

2009-03-09.22-43-41-984_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Signature Rules Thread - Official Trophy Card for the Forums Inside!

http://ps3trophycard.com/caliblue15.card3

Go to ps3trophycard.com

Enter PSN ID

Enter Email - (any email of yours not the PSN one).

Use Card #3, called Blue (small height)

Go to User CP

Edit Signature

Press Image Tag and paste URL between

Save Card, and your finished!

Keep in mind, if you sign up for their site @ mmos.com it should update your trophy card daily, otherwise you have to update it manually yourself. Or, for less hassle and updates of atleast 3 a day you can subscribe to their premium service for only $6 a year. Not bad.

If you do have a Trophy Card, DO NOT ADD more than ONE line of signature afterwards to keep it clean.

If not using a Trophy Card you will get 3-4 lines to use, but no more.
(This is too keep the signature from getting out of hand otherwise we will disable them.)

Trophy Card should look like my signature.

Any other questions please feel free to post below.

UPDATE: To update your trophy card just go back to ps3trophy.com and reenter you PSN ID and password, then boom it will automatically be reset with the new trophies. Note: This can only be done ONCE every 12 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it still going to auto-update the recently earned trophy's?

If you read the site, no, you have to visit them for a new card anyways, that's why I was going with the official EU one, but Wreck didn't like it.

Edit: Though if you do a new card, more than likely it just replaces your old one, and will update without you changing anything.