Rush (Blu-ray Gatefold Slipcover) [Canada]

Jun 12, 2013
Canada
Thought I'd share since this is one of my favorite films of 2013 and gets a beautiful foldout slippy :scat:

Embossed Title
Gloss surface on Hemsworth's Face

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the same edition that's available at Canadian Amazon? It doesn't appear to have a slip in their stock picture. Thanks for the info!

I just got this one in the mail today (got it from Cineplex during Boxing Week), love the slip, will watch this tonight. :)

I think this is just the standard Canadian release available at any Canadian retailerer (Amazon, FS, BB, Cineplex, etc.).

Reactions: wyatt03
I just got this one in the mail today (got it from Cineplex during Boxing Week), love the slip, will watch this tonight. :)

I think this is just the standard Canadian release available at any Canadian retailerer (Amazon, FS, BB, Cineplex, etc.).

I looked on Amazon.ca but cant seem to see which one it is. Can you send me/post a link to the correct one?

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Velvet surface!? whoa nelly. this i gotta see!

It feels kinda like the Blue Valentine Canadian slip. Hard to describe but its a soft, smooth feeling, like a blend of gloss and smooth paper. :D

Is this the same edition that's available at Canadian Amazon? It doesn't appear to have a slip in their stock picture. Thanks for the info!

It the same version on amazon.ca, however I believe only the first pressing gets this slip. They do not post picture with the slip bcuz when they run out of ones with the slip they dont want people to complain about not getting it. I would be happy to source a few for those who live in US that cannot get any themselves. :)

The movie didn't look that good to me, so I don't think I'll be picking this one up...nice looking slip though.

Just the one today, but its a beauty. Really pleased. Rush collection starting to shape up quite nicely.

CA - Rush
Fold out slip, super glossy with embossed title

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5633.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg

Ric, this is different than the one with velvet surface?

[/SPOILER]

Ric, this is different than the one with velvet surface?

I'm not sure about velvet surface. Mine looks the same as the pics in the OP. Its glossy all over the front. The back and sides are matte with spot gloss. The title on the front is embossed and has a textured feel to it. Its not velvet.

Reactions: PunkNinja
I'm not sure about velvet surface. Mine looks the same as the pics in the OP. Its glossy all over the front. The back and sides are matte with spot gloss. The title on the front is embossed and has a textured feel to it. Its not velvet.

Just felt my slip this morning after reading your post and agree. I've amended my original post. :)

Reactions: PunkNinja