Slipbox Rust & Bone (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Ex. No.8 - Standard Edition) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: PlainArchive.com
* Triple Pack - Rust And Bone + City Lights + Modern Times
Price: $30.89 | $91.00 (Triple Pack)
Note :

* Time Limited Production: Once the product is sold out, the blu-ray will continue to be produced without the slipbox, booklet, and A3 Folded Poster.

* This is a limited edition. The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive for the first 3 days + 100.

image.jpeg

13048061_865922433552240_6099257029409517854_o.jpg

Last edited:
@NoDingsNoScratches you and @Bluprint has the complete PA collection by far :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Not to mention you have multiple copies :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
Don't worry bud, I think all my predictions about PA's standard edition are duds :wtf:
I never expect the demand for Rust and Bone standard edition though. That came out of left field :wacky:

$275! I didn't think it was that rare, I thought the DVD Prime version was the one that went for crazy prices.

Yeah....got it from a fellow ninja for $275. The most I have ever spent on one single Blu Ray in my life. HOWEVER, myself nor anyone I know has ever seen the Standard Edition for sell of the forum or eBay...ever. It is super ultra rare. Have you ever seen one for sale?

And yes, the DP edition is also super ultra rare...and I nor anyone I know has ever seen one of those for sale either. I don't have that one.

[QUOTE="PunkNinja, post: 1628538, member: 9498@NoDingsNoScratches you and @Bluprint has the complete PA collection by far :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Not to mention you have multiple copies :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
Don't worry bud, I think all my predictions about PA's standard edition are duds :wtf:
I never expect the demand for Rust and Bone standard edition though. That came out of left field :wacky:[/QUOTE]

Well I hope they don't lol just picked up the US Blu Ray of TOL so can't wait to finally watch it.
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja
Yeah....got it from a fellow ninja for $275. The most I have ever spent on one single Blu Ray in my life. HOWEVER, myself nor anyone I know has ever seen the Standard Edition for sell of the forum or eBay...ever. It is super ultra rare. Have you ever seen one for sale?
View attachment 219764

275?? Crazy. I bought a copy for 40 Euros two months ago via a FB Group! Seems like a real bargain, now even more :cigar:

And yes, the DP edition is also super ultra rare...and I nor anyone I know has ever seen one of those for sale either. I don't have that one.

[QUOTE="PunkNinja, post: 1628538, member: 9498@NoDingsNoScratches you and @Bluprint has the complete PA collection by far :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Not to mention you have multiple copies :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
I never expect the demand for Rust and Bone standard edition though. That came out of left field :wacky:

I haven't seen it for sale but I haven't been looking for it. I've looked now and there aren't any available on ebay. I picked mine up a while back on auction for under £20, I had no idea it had become that valuable now!

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I haven't seen it for sale but I haven't been looking for it. I've looked now and there aren't any available on ebay. I picked mine up a while back on auction for under £20, I had no idea it had become that valuable now!
I've looked at ebay and here for almost a year and then gave up looking. Found it once or twice here but wasn't ready to pay crazy prices like @NoDingsNoScratches. But yes, it is that rare!