Slipbox Rust & Bone (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Ex. No.8 - Standard Edition) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: PlainArchive.com
* Triple Pack - Rust And Bone + City Lights + Modern Times
Price: $30.89 | $91.00 (Triple Pack)
Note :

* Time Limited Production: Once the product is sold out, the blu-ray will continue to be produced without the slipbox, booklet, and A3 Folded Poster.

* This is a limited edition. The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive for the first 3 days + 100.

image.jpeg

13048061_865922433552240_6099257029409517854_o.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question: Has anybody tried to fit an SCF1 protective case over this slip? I tried it, but the fit is very tight and I was afraid to damage the slip, so I stopped trying after about one third of the way in. Instead I put it into an SCF3, but it looks really bad because there's too much space inside this case for this slip. :sorry:

By the way: Great movie. Outstanding performances by Marion Cotillard and Matthias Schoenaerts. Certainly no "entertaining" film though.

Quick question: Has anybody tried to fit an SCF1 protective case over this slip? I tried it, but the fit is very tight and I was afraid to damage the slip, so I stopped trying after about one third of the way in. Instead I put it into an SCF3, but it looks really bad because there's too much space inside this case for this slip. :sorry:

By the way: Great movie. Outstanding performances by Marion Cotillard and Matthias Schoenaerts. Certainly no "entertaining" film though.
There's no other size in between so SCF3 is your only choice really. Better to have a bit of room than to damage the slip though!

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName