Slipbox Rust & Bone (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Ex. No.8 - Standard Edition) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: PlainArchive.com
* Triple Pack - Rust And Bone + City Lights + Modern Times
Price: $30.89 | $91.00 (Triple Pack)
Note :

* Time Limited Production: Once the product is sold out, the blu-ray will continue to be produced without the slipbox, booklet, and A3 Folded Poster.

* This is a limited edition. The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive for the first 3 days + 100.

image.jpeg

13048061_865922433552240_6099257029409517854_o.jpg

Last edited:
Already have A & B limited slipboxes. I don't think I'll be tripple dipping unless it's as good as Melancholia standard edition.

PA really love Marion Cotillard.
Yes they do and PA just trying to make money. I think the next PA standard editions will be The Tree of Life and Wu Xia. Unless they release their own exclusive slipboxes first then the standard editions like what they did with Melancholia.

I adore P.A, but does anyone else feel like P.A are milking their releases a bit? This makes it the fourth time they have released a 'standard' edition of one of their titles. Maybe I am being unfair, but I would rather see them focus on their plethora of announced titles rather then going back to re-release their older ones.

The artwork looks great but the original releases will still be the most sought after editions. I don't mind them re-releasing as long as they don't use identical artwork or number them.

Reactions: harry
I adore P.A, but does anyone else feel like P.A are milking their releases a bit? This makes it the fourth time they have released a 'standard' edition of one of their titles. Maybe I am being unfair, but I would rather see them focus on their plethora of announced titles rather then going back to re-release their older ones.
I agree 100%. It's honestly starting to get annoying. *cough*oldboy*cough*

At first they're a south Korean retailer for movies. When they got the license for this movie for their market they'll probably release it for regular buyers who don't need a limited edition but want to own a release with Korean subtitle. Can't see a regular movie buyer spent 100 bucks for the first release just to have a Korean subtitle... So I can't see milking, just another release to help fans own this movie without spending a fortune.
It's different artwork, no numbered sticker so you're all safe with your collector item.

At first they're a south Korean retailer for movies. When they got the license for this movie for their market they'll probably release it for regular buyers who don't need a limited edition but want to own a release with Korean subtitle. Can't see a regular movie buyer spent 100 bucks for the first release just to have a Korean subtitle... So I can't see milking, just another release to help fans own this movie without spending a fortune.
It's different artwork, no numbered sticker so you're all safe with your collector item.
Personally, it has nothing to do with the limited # aspect, but more so with focus on the 10 plus announcements they have already made. I wish PA went with Mondo's "one-time only" deal (but of course with much larger print runs).

I guess that as far as re-releases are slimmer and more sober editions than the original ones, this re-releasing schedule shouldn't cause any bothering in those who got the limited ed. back then.

This should really be seen in my opinion as a nice chance for us, who discovered late the wonderful PLAIN ARCHIVE, to add "old" and OOS items to our collections without being robbed on eBay or such.