San Andreas (2D+3D Blu-ray FuturePak) [Taiwan]

Jul 12, 2012
Taiwan
Release date: October 16th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,120

加州大地震.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@DJHilalo @Hooltra this is what I thought with MAd Max getting a Steel release for Taiwan, that the ones after would also be Steelbook from Warner... I think people were not as pleased with them, this is what I think as I prefer Steels and whenever it was a FuturePak it was a Pass for me...

Jupiter Ascending was absolutely Superb in its Finish, we need someone who will confirm the finish of Mad Max and it will indicate what type of finishes Warner are leaning towards now releasing Steels in Taiwan :)

Reactions: luke98
@DJHilalo @Hooltra this is what I thought with MAd Max getting a Steel release for Taiwan, that the ones after would also be Steelbook from Warner... I think people were not as pleased with them, this is what I think as I prefer Steels and whenever it was a FuturePak it was a Pass for me...

Jupiter Ascending was absolutely Superb in its Finish, we need someone who will confirm the finish of Mad Max and it will indicate what type of finishes Warner are leaning towards now releasing Steels in Taiwan :)
That front cover would look like a great Lenticular magnet :oohyeah:

Nice release with great colours and detail behind it and especially love the taiwan text on the front looks great, thanks for the pic views @RabbitChen.

It's really gorgeous. Thanks for the pics.
Do we know why the shrink wrap for local taiwanese stores seems to be different (not so tight) than the JSDVD copies ?