San Diego Comic-Con [ 2012 ]

I will probably go, not sure yet. There was a Site where you have to register before the tickets go on sale. Go to the comic con site for details.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I have been thinking of going to this one. Just not sure how many days to go for or what exactly goes down at them. But I am intrigued.

San diego is a great city as well lots of HAWT chicks :drool:

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

i just got an email to sign up for online volunteer registration does anyone know what this is ?

San diego is a great city as well lots of HAWT chicks :drool:

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

i just got an email to sign up for online volunteer registration does anyone know what this is ?

yah i know, lol. Eh I might head down next year probably not this year. Funny this should come up as Im getting immigration paperwork started and get the ball rolling to move to the US in a couple of years (hopefully) and am planning to relocate to the Cali area so Ill be close to San Diego anyways in a couple years time. Might just wait and go then.

i would so love to go but im stuck here in the UK with no money as steelbooks now rule my life :D i think london comic con in may is my only hope, i have told myself that i will go to SDCC one day and im hoping it to be within the next few years

I would love to go, but as long as I am studying at the university i can only dream :) but one day in my life i will go there for sure! Pretty far from sweden aswell ;)

Badge sales date announced via email....if you registered for a member ID you should check that email to see how the process is going to work this year.

If I had the money/time I would go. It would be something I would rather go with a group of friends. Our schedules never match up.

Would love to go. There's always a ton of cool stuff released as well, maybe another Sucker Punch type Steelbook like SlimJim mentioned. Guess I need to make friends with someone who is going. :D

I highly recommend everyone checking out Morgan Spurlock's new film about the San Diego Comic Con: Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope . It was on Time Warner HD On Demand....im not sure if it's still on though, but it's a really good film!