San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives (Fox Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Fox Home Entertainment will be giving five of its films the vinyl treatment with a Comic-Con exclusive that will include a vinyl edition of the film's soundtrack, which will come with blu-ray, DVD and digital HD copies of the films.

The films are Logan, Deadpool, Kingsman: The Secret Service, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Check out the art below. Limited quantities will be available for purchase at the Fox Fanfare Booth (#4229). Comic-Con runs July 20-23.

deadpool_glamourskew_-_publicity_-_h_2017.jpg logan_glamour_skew_-_embed.jpg kingsman_the_secret_service_vinyl_-_embed.jpg rise_pota_glamourskew_-_embed.jpg dawn_pota_glamourskew_-_embed.jpg

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-logan-vinyl-sets-coming-comic-con-1020084

Okey so we have not any chance to find it online or on eBay ...
No word if they'll eventually go up for sale online as of yet... I'd be very surprised if none of them turn up on eBay though, but prepared to pay extortionate prices if they do!

By the way... I got Comic Con and Mondo Con mixed up, so apologies to the guys I tagged before. :facepalm:

No word if they'll eventually go up for sale online as of yet... I'd be very surprised if none of them turn up on eBay though, but prepared to pay extortionate prices if they do!

Fox used to release their SDCC exclusives on their FoxConnect site, but last year, they didn't do that with their Deadpool exclusive. That ended up going for an obscene amount on eBay... so if these don't end up on FoxConnect (and being that they're vinyl, they probably won't), expect to pay out the wazoo on eBay. I'm sure Deadpool will be the one that goes for the most, too.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Looks like these may be available through Best Buy in the U.S.. There's no photos attached to the links below yet, but the prices somewhat match the SDCC exclusives and it says they come with a vinyl.

DEADPOOL
LOGAN
KINGSMAN
RISE otPotA
DAWN otPotA

@Flloydo @elle82 @Mark Wilson @bloodsnake007 @Noodles @Chacha @luke98

Cheers mate

Interesting, I didn't actually see the pricing for SDCC but it don't surprise me on how expensive they are (only clicked on deadpool)

Well fingers crossed someone in the UK gets a batch. Maybe even zavvi but I highly doubt it and I don't think I could afford one if they did anyway lol