Upcoming Santa Clarita Diet (Season 3) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Santa Clarita Diet
In Santa Clarita Diet, Joel (Timothy Olyphant, Justified) and Sheila (Drew Barrymore, Blended) are husband and wife realtors leading vaguely discontented lives in the L.A. suburb of Santa Clarita with their teenaged daughter Abby (Liv Hewson), until Sheila goes through a dramatic change sending their lives down a road of death and destruction…but in a good way.

Premieres exclusively on Netflix February 3rd.

Santa Clarita Diet Netflix Logo.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Santa Clarita Diet
In Santa Clarita Diet, Joel (Timothy Olyphant, Justified) and Sheila (Drew Barrymore, Blended) are husband and wife realtors leading vaguely discontented lives in the L.A. suburb of Santa Clarita with their teenaged daughter Abby (Liv Hewson), until Sheila goes through a dramatic change sending their lives down a road of death and destruction…but in a good way.

Premieres exclusively on Netflix February 3rd.

LOL! :hilarious: This looks like it'll be entertaining :twd: :p

scd banner.jpg

The wife started watching this so I joined her, and it's pretty damn good! ;) We binged through all 10 episodes in one day :emb: Highly recommend it :thumbs: Netflix keeps kicking ass with their original content! :hungry:

Wife and I smashed through this in a couple of days, working around my shifts. As soon as I saw THE Olyphant was in it, that was me committed, I love the guy! This was great fun, a hell of a lot funnier and tongue-in-cheek than I was expecting. Roll on season 2!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Really liked the show except the ending. I feel like they should have given us something a bit more impactful.
I'll definitely jump on season 2 when it arrives.