Horror-Arrow-Limited Ed Scared Stiff (Blu-ray Slipcase Edition) (Arrow Video) (Arrow Store Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase link: Arrow Films
Price: £18.00
Notes: Limited edition O-card featuring original Graham Humphreys artwork exclusive to Arrow Films store in UK

7a934644-1298-4607-b4ff-fe3e4fc1da32.jpg

Last edited:
Note
Limited edition O-card featuring original Graham Humphreys artwork exclusive to Arrow Films store in UK

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS

• Brand new 2K restoration from original film elements
  • Original uncompressed Stereo audio
  • English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary with director Richard Friedman, producer Dan Bacaner and film historian Robert Ehlinger
  • Mansion of the Doomed: The Making of Scared Stiff – brand new documentary featuring interviews with Richard Friedman, Dan Bacaner, Robert Ehlinger, actors Andrew Stevens and Joshua Segal, special effects supervisor Tyler Smith and special effects assistants Jerry Macaluso and Barry Anderson
  • Brand new interview with composer Billy Barber
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Reversible sleeve featuring two original artwork options
  • Limited edition O-card featuring original Graham Humphreys artwork
  • Fully illustrated collector’s booklet with new writing on the film by James Oliver
7a934644-1298-4607-b4ff-fe3e4fc1da32.jpg 9993c978-6f73-42cb-8152-84b782692009.jpg

Last edited:
I do like these Arrow releases with the slips, How come all new releases don't come with one or then you get the likes of the Candyman type Box.

I do like these Arrow releases with the slips, How come all new releases don't come with one or then you get the likes of the Candyman type Box.

IMO those that get boxes are pretty well know films/classics. (Horror classics or something ...). Have most of them and they are cool.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
IMO those that get boxes are pretty well know films/classics. (Horror classics or something ...). Have most of them and they are cool.

Yeah the Boxes i get :thumbs: Would just be nice if they all atleast came with a slip, Just to keep the collection nice and tidy:rofl::rofl::thumbs: