• Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque
  • Rigid clamshell box with magnetic closure
  • 4 collectible art cards, with film facts
  • Reproduction of Tony Montana's green card
  • Feature film on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray, plus Special Features

3A_Scarface_VAULT 003_2D-Packshot.png

3B_Scarface_VAULT 003_3D-Packshot.png

Last edited:
2. nobody wants a cd sized digipak instead of a steelbook.. i mean come on.. youre charging premium prizes, thats ridiculous

3. nobody wants flimsy plastic cases.. lets hope theyre just a slipcover around the rigid box (luckily that seems to be the case at first glance)
I want a digipack instead of a steelbook any day. And mediabook. Actually steelbooks are only better than amarays. :D

Box seems sturdy, having a magnet lid flap.

I agree that Warner re-releases same movies, they did that with digibooks, horizontal digipacks with photocards, steelbooks, that Diamond Luxe plastic digipack, now this new form.

Reactions: hatredhorror
I want a digipack instead of a steelbook any day. And mediabook. Actually steelbooks are only better than amarays. :D

Box seems sturdy, having a magnet lid flap.

I agree that Warner re-releases same movies, they did that with digibooks, horizontal digipacks with photocards, steelbooks, that Diamond Luxe plastic digipack, now this new form.
yeah, i think most people disagree with that.. but its a cool edition for you and everyone else thats into stuff like that.. art on the outer box is very good

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Hey folks! James here from Vice Press. Just wanted to clear up something about why the edition on our site is a bit more expensive. We are selling an exclusive Version that comes with a 24x36 inch movie poster of the cover art. We normally retail posters at this size at £39.99, so overall, it’s great value.

The posters will also be shipped separately I’m a tube and come with a numbered COA signed by Matt Ferguson and Florey. The Film Vault

Hey folks! James here from Vice Press. Just wanted to clear up something about why the edition on our site is a bit more expensive. We are selling an exclusive Version that comes with a 24x36 inch movie poster of the cover art. We normally retail posters at this size at £39.99, so overall, it’s great value.

The posters will also be shipped separately I’m a tube and come with a numbered COA signed by Matt Ferguson and Florey. The Film Vault
Hi James, can you confirm if this version has the original theatrical opening scrawl in red or the machine generated pan-European one of the previous UK release?

Thank you.

Delivered today! (Goodfellas should arrive in a couple days)
REALLY impressed with the packaging and also size, from the beauty shots i thought this came in like a cd case.
I took a photo of size comparison to a regular bluray case.
Looking fwd to purchasing more of these in the future!

Attachments

• thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    119 KB · Views: 60
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 68
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 67
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg