Scarface (4K+2D Blu-ray - The World Is Yours Limited Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 21, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £60.00
Notes: Includes Scarface 1983 and Scarface 1932 and The World is Yours Collectible Statue - Individually-numbered

819QvltomuL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
SCARFACE – “THE WORLD IS YOURS” EDITION

Say hello to the ultimate Tony Montana experience with the Scarface “The World Is Yours” Edition. This limited edition gift set includes:

“The World is Yours” Collectible Statue

Own a limited individually-numbered replica of one of the most iconic props from the film.

Scarface (1983) 4K UHD

Experience the unforgettable film like never before with HDR for brighter, deeper, more lifelike colour. Includes the brand new Scarface 35th Anniversary Reunion feature: an all-new conversation with Director Brian De Palma and actors Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Steven Bauer from the Tribeca Film Festival plus The Scarface Phenomenon.

Scarface (1983) Blu-ray ™

Enjoy the film in HD with over 2 ½ hours of bonus features, including the new 35th Anniversary Reunion special feature.

Scarface (1932) Blu-ray ™

See 2 versions of the original 1932 Scarface directed by Howard Hawks newly restored.

BONUS FEATURES

SCARFACE 35TH ANNIVERSARY REUNION: An all-new conversation with director Brian De Palma and actors Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Steven Bauer from the Tribeca Film Festival
PLUS

• The Scarface Phenomenon
  • The World of Tony Montana
  • The Rebirth
  • The Acting The Creating
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Scarface: The TV Version
  • And More!
    In the spring of 1980, the port at Mariel Harbour was opened, and thousands set sail for the United States. They came in search of the American Dream. One of them found it on the sun-washed avenues of Miami… wealth, power and passion beyond his wildest dreams. He was Tony Montana. The world will remember him by another name… Scarface.
    The iconic film starring Al Pacino along with Michelle Pfeiffer, Steven Bauer, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and Robert Loggia has become a cultural phenomenon brilliantly directed by Brian De Palma and written by Oliver Stone.
71yrVTdDSHL._SL1500_.jpg 71kRsEyYMPL._SL1500_.jpg 819QvltomuL._SL1500_.jpg

Tempted but I’d still like to know what material the statue is made from.
With price been £60.00 it's not going to made of Gold :rofl:

I expect will be some sort of resin
I have it on pre order for now but will decide closer to release date

USA release is October 15th so we should know before UK release if statue any good or not giving us time to cancel if required

Reactions: Sigill
With price been £60.00 it's not going to made of Gold :rofl:

I expect will be some sort of resin
I have it on pre order for now but will decide closer to release date

USA release is October 15th so we should know before UK release if statue any good or not giving us time to cancel if required
Haha yeah I was thinking more will it be some kind of plastic or resin. You wouldn’t have thought it would be cheap plastic but you never know! Hopefully we will get to see it before the U.K.release.

Reactions: paulboland
If it's the same as this 12" statue/paperweight seen advertised elsewhere it's ...
1567855711821.png
1567855766834.png
1567855958287.png

... although the example in the OP looks more gold finish than bronze.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 5" version is the same as ^ for about 1/3 of the price ...
1567856248439.png

... or at Amazon for 1/4 of the price:-
1567856408032.png

... and if you demand only the best - real bronze instead of "bronze finish":-
1567856978612.png

Have you seen the humidor ....

I saw Mark wilson showing it during his insane bluray collection tour on youtube, it's available for a ''bargain'' price of only $2000.
Definitely gonna obtain that one at some point just for display purposes, am a huge scarface fan!

I saw Mark wilson showing it during his insane bluray collection tour on youtube, it's available for a ''bargain'' price of only $2000.
Definitely gonna obtain that one at some point just for display purposes, am a huge scarface fan!
Yeah I got mine way back when for like $500. Tho I thought I recall a time where they got as low as $350 for a while. Then after sold out price sky rocketed. But I presume if finding the right person at right time one could get back in the original 500-700 range.

Reactions: Billy Talent
btw, I have this edition in the OP, and while it is nice ... the one virkia shows off in post #7, is much more detailed and higher quality. Might be worth price comparing first.