Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #001) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 4, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order January 10 8 PM UK Time)
Price: £39.98
Notes: 3 Discs (4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray Disc)

packshot-social-media_1024x1024.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 23.30.51.png
11995437-1564632619645899.jpg

I am most excited for Schindler's list!! One of my favourite films on 4K is a dream come true. I'll most likely get the others too.

This is Steven Spielberg's most personal triumph. I just don't think he's going to allow a lot of artistic freedom for this.
It's not the kind of movie to explore artistic interpretations. It's just too personal.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
It'll be interesting to see how their slip quality improves with these new packs.

Slip repeating the steelbook art is a shame. Also too much focus on art cards, i think mostly customers pay attention to slips and booklet, cards are usually the least concern.
This mounting thing is an interesting idea, i hope it will turn out good.
So, it seems it’s a direct competitor with future CMA release, with a dressed up WEA steel. CMA already proved themselves with super high quality slips, but the price is usually more expensive.
Honestly, don’t know. I will have to chose one of the releases, and i suspect i will choose CMA.

Think I'll just stick to bare bones zavvi release managed to get it with 15% off voucher so this is nearly double price for a slip with same artwork.(n)

No a fan of tittle less steels but will take it for now unless manta announce one with WEA but not holding my breath.

According to their latest tweet it's free shipping to UK, just hope their not using herpes hermes again :cautious:

This is Steven Spielberg's most personal triumph. I just don't think he's going to allow a lot of artistic freedom for this.
It's not the kind of movie to explore artistic interpretations. It's just too personal.
Which is how you can tell those who just take chances and risks.

As requested by Steven Spielberg himself apparently.
code for, he cant be bothered and thats what he allowed/approved.

And before anyone thinks im dogging this edition on this thread that is not the case. Think it looks great given the limitations.