Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #??) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Welcome to Schindler's List - Cine-Museum ART official Thread!

Universal has announced an impressive new year's release in 4K.
In Italy it will also be available in a collector's version created by the Cine-Museum staff!

Info:
Print Run: TBC
Release Date: TBC
Group Buy; Coonfirmed on Hi-Def Ninja
Link: TBC
Steelbook: WWA (artwork TBC)
Full Slip: Lenticular

Final Artwork Work in progress...

81755753_1769934883137335_3896636068870488064_o.jpg

SCHINDLER Bozza 5 (nuova citazione).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So if it comes with the steelbook you won't open it? But if its just a slipcover you will? :confused:
Lol I think your putting to much thoght into this. DuckandRun was asking about doing empty Full Slips in general for CM not just this film at least as I understood it. So in the case of a Full Slip only I would have to really like the film and art. I would only purchase a Full Slip without a steelbook in the same way I would buy a steelbook with a slip with the intention of opening it. I highly doubt I would buy a steelbook or just FS of this film because I'm not a huge fan of this film since it has very little chance of ever being viewed more than once and as for purchasing a sealed collectable copy this art and other versions like the FAC are not very good so I doubt I will be purchasing any version of this film unless it's dirt cheap or I'm amazed by some fantastic WEA art..

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Lol I think your putting to much thoght into this. DuckandRun was asking about doing empty Full Slips in general for CM not just this film at least as I understood it. So in the case of a Full Slip only I would have to really like the film and art. I would only purchase a Full Slip without a steelbook in the same way I would buy a steelbook with a slip with the intention of opening it. I highly doubt I would buy a steelbook or just FS of this film because I'm not a huge fan of this film since it has very little chance of ever being viewed more than once and as for purchasing a sealed collectable copy this art and other versions like the FAC are not very good so I doubt I will be purchasing any version of this film unless it's dirt cheap or I'm amazed by some fantastic WEA art..
Carlo was just asking about this release only doing an empty fullslip not in general
Reason why CM asking about those interested CM doing a full slip without steelbook is because the steelbook itself it's sold-out on italian market as in there is no steelbooks available to put in a fullslip

Reactions: Jaxxx
Carlo was just asking about this release only doing an empty fullslip not in general
Reason why CM asking about those interested CM doing a full slip without steelbook is because the steelbook itself it's sold-out on italian market as in there is no steelbooks available to put in a fullslip
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding I thought he was talking about this and future CM releases. @BluSteel2012 I guess we just got our wires crossed, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Was a hard way to explain how I collect my steelbooks and media, it's probably not how alot of other collectors do. Not sure what I'm doing myself at times getting old so trying to explain it to someone else not as easy as you would think. My girlfriend and friends think I'm crazy seeing my bookshelfs, stacks of steelbokks,amarays,hot toys not to mention unopened UPS and Fedex boxes all over the place.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding I thought he was talking about this and future CM releases. @BluSteel2012 I guess we just got our wires crossed, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Was a hard way to explain how I collect my steelbooks and media, it's probably not how alot of other collectors do. Not sure what I'm doing myself at times getting old so trying to explain it to someone else not as easy as you would think. My girlfriend and friends think I'm crazy seeing my bookshelfs, stacks of steelbokks,amarays,hot toys not to mention unopened UPS and Fedex boxes all over the place.
No offence taken at all mate. :thumbs:

I hope I didn't offend you! I know everyone does things differently. I was just trying to get my head around your thinking!

Reactions: Jaxxx
Has this slip (empty or not) been confirmed to be released in one form or another in the near future? Just checking so that I can cancel my FA order:D

between having one without steelbook or having none
I would take the empty slip
how many different steelbooks are there of this movie?
only one wwa right?