Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #??) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Welcome to Schindler's List - Cine-Museum ART official Thread!

Universal has announced an impressive new year's release in 4K.
In Italy it will also be available in a collector's version created by the Cine-Museum staff!

Info:
Print Run: TBC
Release Date: TBC
Group Buy; Coonfirmed on Hi-Def Ninja
Link: TBC
Steelbook: WWA (artwork TBC)
Full Slip: Lenticular

Final Artwork Work in progress...

81755753_1769934883137335_3896636068870488064_o.jpg

SCHINDLER Bozza 5 (nuova citazione).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love both front and rear !

Seems that CMA is gonna be my new BFF :D

But please guys, no rush. I hate paying a company for multiple editions and receive them months and months later.

One edition at a time please, don't collect money until everything is already dispatch :thanks:

Looks decent IMO. However, there's a bit of text peaking through at the bottom on the front that needs to be removed, and the image on the back looks a little blurry... I'm sure that won't be the case on the final product though.

Be nice if there was a non-4k option but I like it.

Reminds me, wonder if there has been any movement on the Manta Lab one......

So, when you reflect the phrase "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire," it turns into "War brings out the worst in people"?

Also, and given that C-M has already had problems previewing concepts that aren't yet approved (Isle of Dogs), how about just waiting to show anything until you're certain about it? With so many releases coming out now, it really doesn't matter to me if I see a "maybe this will happen someday" thread months before it's going to be realized.

Does this listing indicate that there's going to be a WWA steelbook, then? I hadn't heard that before.

Last edited:
The one thing that stops this from looking great is the different title font style on the front of the slip - the official title font (as seen on the spine) really should be the only one to be used. It'd be silly not to change it for consistencies sake more than anything...

Love the front of the slip (not crazy about the rear).

But you guys are turning into the new Filmarena for releases!!! :p

We were fans
Love both front and rear !

Seems that CMA is gonna be my new BFF :D

But please guys, no rush. I hate paying a company for multiple editions and receive them months and months later.

One edition at a time please, don't collect money until everything is already dispatch :thanks:

We like presenting our artworks to discuss with you and have time to change according with collector's advices...but our plan is to release one title each month and one preorder...no more :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233