Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #??) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Welcome to Schindler's List - Cine-Museum ART official Thread!

Universal has announced an impressive new year's release in 4K.
In Italy it will also be available in a collector's version created by the Cine-Museum staff!

Info:
Print Run: TBC
Release Date: TBC
Group Buy; Coonfirmed on Hi-Def Ninja
Link: TBC
Steelbook: WWA (artwork TBC)
Full Slip: Lenticular

Final Artwork Work in progress...

81755753_1769934883137335_3896636068870488064_o.jpg

SCHINDLER Bozza 5 (nuova citazione).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The one thing that stops this from looking great is the different title font style on the front of the slip - the official title font (as seen on the spine) really should be the only one to be used. It'd be silly not to change it for consistencies sake more than anything...

We're definitely agree, titles on front should be always with original font!
Thanks for your advice!

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
Does Spielbergs people have to approve this?

Like (I think it was Aniv) said in the Manta Lab thread....

Artworks approval works through Distributors (Universal for this title).
We'll persent our project and we're sure that they will approve our choice.
We have a lot of time to work an details and "fight" for our project...if necessary!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Back cover is like from horror movie and looks nothing like mr. Neeson.

And people here often complain about scalpers, but are happy to give their cash to this scalper company.

Yeah, no quotes or replies ...

we will point out your criticism to the author of the work we used for the back artwork.
Thank you for helping us to improve quality on our product and our business!

Reactions: Space Cadet
So, when you reflect the phrase "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire," it turns into "War brings out the worst in people"?

Also, and given that C-M has already had problems previewing concepts that aren't yet approved (Isle of Dogs), how about just waiting to show anything until you're certain about it? With so many releases coming out now, it really doesn't matter to me if I see a "maybe this will happen someday" thread months before it's going to be realized.

Does this listing indicate that there's going to be a WWA steelbook, then? I hadn't heard that before.

We like to share the project phase.
Cine-Museum comes from collectors, not from a previous Home Video resale business.
We hope not to bore you too much and that you enjoy being involved. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
We like to share the project phase.
Cine-Museum comes from collectors, not from a previous Home Video resale business.
We hope not to bore you too much and that you enjoy being involved. ;)
Your impulse is good, and I appreciate your value of feedback. What I would recommend instead is to identify, say, five people around here who seem to be obsessive and clear-eyed about design stuff, and invite them to be an advisory board. Find all the problems within that smaller group, and then when you preview the item here, it should look really good right out of the gate. (Also, you have several people to blame if anyone still has problems with it!) :) The problem with showing early concepts is that if they aren't approved, it can be hard knowing what might have been, and different people will have preferred any of the early ideas. (This happened with the Isle of Dogs thread here.)

Oh, and @Noodles counts as two of those advisory people, so you only have to find three more. ;)

Stacked front art looks great but back art leaves a lot to be desired . . .
My 2¢ suggestion would be for the actual list of the title - in one form or another - to be on the back instead.

Last edited:
Stacked front art looks great but back art leaves a lot to be desired . . .
My 2¢ suggestion would be for the actual list of the title - in one form or another - to be on the back instead.

The list is already featured very nicely on the front though. I'm not sure you'd really want it twice on the same slip.

Reactions: virkia
Great title, I second the different font issue which has already been taken onboard.
Also, that's the first time I see that particular 4k logo on a slip.

@duckandrun

An idea of when it will be possible to pre-order this edition?

Cine-Museum ART Pre.Order and release plan:

CMA#05 - IT (2017): preorder SOLD-OUT / release 12/13th of January
CMA#06 - Full Metal Jacket: Preorder SOLD OUT / release end of january
CMA#07 - Rocky Complete Saga: preorder SOLD OUT / release 15/20th of February
CMA#08 - First Man: preorder 26/01 / release TBC
CMA#09 - Halloween (2018): preorder 23/02 / Release TBC
CMA#10 - Schindler's List: preorder 09/03 / release TBC
CMA#11 - IT (1990): preorder TBC / release TBC
CMA#12 - Bohemian Rhapsody: Still not confirmed by Warner Italia

Recall that the releases of the CMA line are monthly and, with rare exceptions, we will never propose more than one preorder in the same month. Quality takes time and we believe that producing series titles is very convenient for the business, but a damage to premium editions collectors. :thumbs:

Thank you all for your interest and appreciation for our work.

i just noticed those hands on the back, are those for real?... and what happens to Liam's hands? i'm not so crazy about back art at all... it looks really cartoon-ish...

i just noticed those hands on the back, are those for real?... and what happens to Liam's hands? i'm not so crazy about back art at all... it looks really cartoon-ish...

I think it is a bit disrespectful actually... It makes sense on one level,, I can understand the idea, , but that doesn't make it a good level to reinforce. Don't feel comfortable with it... Gut feeling.

Reactions: goufcustom