Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #??) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Welcome to Schindler's List - Cine-Museum ART official Thread!

Universal has announced an impressive new year's release in 4K.
In Italy it will also be available in a collector's version created by the Cine-Museum staff!

Info:
Print Run: TBC
Release Date: TBC
Group Buy; Coonfirmed on Hi-Def Ninja
Link: TBC
Steelbook: WWA (artwork TBC)
Full Slip: Lenticular

Final Artwork Work in progress...

81755753_1769934883137335_3896636068870488064_o.jpg

SCHINDLER Bozza 5 (nuova citazione).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that the first version of the back artwork has not been approved despite our repeated attempts.
for this reason I show you a preview of the new version (approved) but still awaiting a graphic review for the right color tone.
The scene represented is the same, Schindler drawing up the list.
We don't want to change this subject considering the importance of this moment in the narration of the film.

We hope that the new solution will appeal to you, even if this version is not yet definitive in terms of color.

We await your comments and wish you a good weekend!

Nuovo Retro 3.jpg

Hi,
Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that the first version of the back artwork has not been approved despite our repeated attempts.
for this reason I show you a preview of the new version (approved) but still awaiting a graphic review for the right color tone.
We don't want to change this subject considering the importance of this moment in the narration of the film.

We hope that the new solution will appeal to you, even if this version is not yet definitive in terms of color.

View attachment 408682
As much as I appreciate the effort to involve unique art, I can't help but instantly confirm the new back image is a good choice, for me.
Thanks for the update.

The text in the back is not proper English. "World entire" should be reversed. It should be "entire world."

Why does it bug you? It is a direct quote from the Talmud.
I'm more bugged by the comma in the middle. There is none.

Hi,

View attachment 408682
a shame ...I prefer the old version, but the new one is no deal breaker

I don't like anything about that slip to be honest, don't like the title-less WWA steel too. One day there will be a sort after release of this movie

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom