Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #??) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Welcome to Schindler's List - Cine-Museum ART official Thread!

Universal has announced an impressive new year's release in 4K.
In Italy it will also be available in a collector's version created by the Cine-Museum staff!

Info:
Print Run: TBC
Release Date: TBC
Group Buy; Coonfirmed on Hi-Def Ninja
Link: TBC
Steelbook: WWA (artwork TBC)
Full Slip: Lenticular

Final Artwork Work in progress...

81755753_1769934883137335_3896636068870488064_o.jpg

SCHINDLER Bozza 5 (nuova citazione).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welvcome to italian market...no 4K on steelbook, just 500/600 copies...definitely the worst place to create premium edition company!
We're fighting every release to find enough copies to support CMA productions!
Can be fixed with producing WEA steelbooks;) i guess it’s easier said than done, but I’m really interested to see how your WEA production will kick off, cheers.

Is this definitely not going any further now @duckandrun or is there a chance it may be tweaked or resubmitted? :(

Now that Filmarena approved back artwork we hava chance to show project to UNiversal (again!).
Now the problem is to find enough steelbooks because it's sold-out on italian market!

Usually i'm against empty full slip, but it could be interesting to know what collectors think about Empty Slip option (with Booklet, gadgets, cards, ecc...)

Now that Filmarena approved back artwork we hava chance to show project to UNiversal (again!).
Now the problem is to find enough steelbooks because it's sold-out on italian market!

Usually i'm against empty full slip, but it could be interesting to know what collectors think about Empty Slip option (with Booklet, gadgets, cards, ecc...)
im cool with that

I would buy empty slip, no problem for me..

Personally, I'd prefer a "normal" edition with a WWA 4K steelbook inside the slip since I don't have any version of the movie on my shelf, but if an empty slip was easier and faster to produce and release, I'm with it! The 25th-anniversary steel can be found for relatively cheap online anyway.

Reactions: BluSteel2012

I'd rather have the steelbook I would only want just the slip for only must have titles. I keep most of my collection sealed so I would have to want to open the empty slip. Only empty slips I've ever purchased were Iron Man Blufans & Blade Runner 2049 HDzeta.

I'd rather have the steelbook I would only want just the slip for only must have titles. I keep most of my collection sealed so I would have to want to open the empty slip. Only empty slips I've ever purchased were Iron Man Blufans & Blade Runner 2049 HDzeta.
Why would you want the steelbook (and then want to open the slip) if you keep them sealed? :confused:

The slip will be sealed.....

Why would you want the steelbook (and then want to open the slip) if you keep them sealed? :confused:

The slip will be sealed.....
Because I would open it, but don't need an opened expensive slip for a film I'll watch once every 5-10 years. Not going to pop this bad boy in once a year, bit long, depressing, and so forth. Not much use collecting a sealed slip, at least for me. Id say 75% of my collection is sealed. Depends on the title, manufacture, price, and so on.

Because I would open it, but don't need an opened expensive slip for a film I'll watch once every 5-10 years. Not going to pop this bad boy in once a year, bit long, depressing, and so forth. Not much use collecting a sealed slip, at least for me. Id say 75% of my collection is sealed. Depends on the title, manufacture, price, and so on.
So if it comes with the steelbook you won't open it? But if its just a slipcover you will? :confused:

Why not just keep it sealed and pretend the steelbook is in it? If the time frame of you watching it matters, why bother at all then? If you keep it sealed will you not be watching it at all?

I'm sorry, I just don't understand your reasoning here! :confused: :p

Last edited: