Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series 50th Anniversary Mystery Mansion (Blu-ray Limited Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £70.00 (Amazon) - £69.99 (Zavvi)

81wUb5YSXwL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: chansey and Grendel
On standby with my scooby snacks. This is going to be one fun weekend viewing when that one arrives.... Back to the 70's and BBC1 at 4.45pm Monday to Friday.....

I've always wanted a special edition of this series but I kind of thought it would have gotten a bit more love then this. I mean a funko key chain? Really?

I was hoping they'd have done something Black Knight related considering it was their first villain.

Really hope if they ever do the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo they'll make a replica of the chest of demons

I've always wanted a special edition of this series but I kind of thought it would have gotten a bit more love then this. I mean a funko key chain? Really?

I was hoping they'd have done something Black Knight related considering it was their first villain.

Really hope if they ever do the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo they'll make a replica of the chest of demons

Couldn't find a thread for this one, but an alternative would be the Mystery Machine Collection, if you can track one down. Sure I've seen this in one of @Mark Wilson awe inspiring video tours.
The wheels even go round :wow:.
'Fraid I'll be keeping mine tho' :smug:

Mystery Machine.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
Couldn't find a thread for this one, but an alternative would be the Mystery Machine Collection, if you can track one down. Sure I've seen this in one of @Mark Wilson awe inspiring video tours.
The wheels even go round :wow:.
'Fraid I'll be keeping mine tho' :smug:

View attachment 436964
That is a DVD box set released in 2011 it's not Blu-ray
It would not have a thread as it's a DVD release

Dvd box set is listed with some UK on-line retailers but the few that do list available at retail price might not actually have stock
https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Scooby-Doo-The-Mystery-Machine-Collection/11083078
Hive website has multiple listings some listed as sold out so I would not get your hopes up if they actually have stock

I would suggest the 50th anniversary Blu-ray release and not DVD release from 2011

Not sure why, but this is the second boxset up for preorder on Amazon that is showing as "Not Eligible for Shipping to Ireland."
The Game of Thrones boxset is the other.

Not sure why, but this is the second boxset up for preorder on Amazon that is showing as "Not Eligible for Shipping to Ireland."
The Game of Thrones boxset is the other.
It's a amazon glitch which happens at various times and affects both Rep of Ireland and Northern Ireland

Most times the issue gets fixed eventually for new releases and pre orders but some Blu-ray/DVD releases do not get fixed at all for some reason most of these are back catalouge releases from a few years ago that have not been fixed

Sometimes you see message this item cannot be shipped to Ireland but you can still complete checkout ok and other times it won't let you complete checkout

Usually it's sorted within a few days the error be fixed but sometimes can be 2-3 weeks before fixed

This has been happening lot more than usual in past 6 months with a lot of releases

Last edited:
Thankfully they're releasing enough of these to hopefully allow a sale price further down the line:-
1562632540372.png

A few words on the contents:-

Last edited:
Seems they have mislabelled discs 2 and 4 on these sets... Quite a bit error for a box like this, no?

Hoping this means a sale coming soon. Want it, but not £70 want it.

That is a DVD box set released in 2011 it's not Blu-ray
It would not have a thread as it's a DVD release

Dvd box set is listed with some UK on-line retailers but the few that do list available at retail price might not actually have stock
Scooby-Doo: The Mystery Machine Collection
Hive website has multiple listings some listed as sold out so I would not get your hopes up if they actually have stock

I would suggest the 50th anniversary Blu-ray release and not DVD release from 2011

The link you listed above is for a variation on the original Mystery Machine release. The one in your link is actually a carboard model of the Mystery Machine.

Similar releases happened for the Pirates of The Caribbean. In the USA, the set was released in a moulded plastic chest, whereas in Europe, they got the chest made out of printed cardboard.

In its defense the funko keychain is actually kinda cool not to use as a keychain, but its positioned in the box that Scooby stares out the window the box has ... so while other windows are printed, it has like a plastic window and he's inside there. So it does look kinda neat that way.