Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (CX Media) [Taiwan]

Jan 11, 2021
Release date: July 8, 2021
Purchase link: Sofa Cinema
Price: NT$1,500

D12E4D0E-3C51-4931-B68D-C81FDBD15B9B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind these are not ultra premium at all. This cardboard slips and such. The slips are good art and somewhat good finshes but not premium level
They're nice enough I guess. I think they're close to the EverythingBlu slips which I always wish weren't so thin.

Last edited:
They're nice enough I guess. I think they're close to the EverythingBlu slips which I always wish weren't so thin.
I like the ones I have (Psycho and Children of Men). Whoever they have designing their slips has a really good eye, and I appreciate that they announce stuff and then within a month or so, it's really available—no delays, no overload of "We sure hope we can make this title happen" announcements. The base price for these editions is right—it's just that international shipping charge that spoils it. The big advantage of this one versus the upcoming Filmarena edition, of course, is that it's possible to obtain this one. :)

Reactions: Futurhythm
I like the ones I have (Psycho and Children of Men). Whoever they have designing their slips has a really good eye, and I appreciate that they announce stuff and then within a month or so, it's really available—no delays, no overload of "We sure hope we can make this title happen" announcements. The base price for these editions is right—it's just that international shipping charge that spoils it. The big advantage of this one versus the upcoming Filmarena edition, of course, is that it's possible to obtain this one. :)
Oh, don't get me wrong, I like CX Media's releases. I was more trying to position their place on the premium release spectrum.

Just curious for anyone who has it. Is the quality of the slip on par for what a premium would be like or is this more in line with those thin slip releases Zavvi has been putting out?