Scott Pilgrim vs the World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #13) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99
Note: SteelBook has spot gloss

237130218_689937162403139_2788919634673333164_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridiculous that random posters are included, it's as if including all 4 would somehow be too expensive for WB, sorry Scanavo....and those TOC posters are utter rubbish anyway, wafer thin and as they are already folded, worthless as well.

....but, i'm still waiting to here on when the Matrix is out, and wouldn't be too upset if a Shining set was announced before they start on Universals catalogue...

Reactions: Noodles
I think the art looks pretty rad tbh ... BUT im not a fan of the film, so im viewing this from a different lens

but i will say , I actually do view this as cult.

it had a cult like following before the movie was made, the movie got made and many liked it ... liked it enough that it then became on my radar to want to see it to see what all the cult like hubub was about ... and i remember not enjoying it, and thinking it was more for the fans of the cult like fan base it already had. :p

seems many people like to mash CULT with ICONIC ... a movie can be cult and not iconic. Like this one. American Psycho, also cult.