Scott Pilgrim vs the World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #13) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99
Note: SteelBook has spot gloss

237130218_689937162403139_2788919634673333164_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1 x Randomised Lucas Lee 'Fake' Movie Poster

Including 4 cards was going to lead to bankruptcy?

Edit,, Oh, poster...

Zavvi must be using some alternate ratio plug in.

Screenshot_20210823-111530.jpg

1 x Randomised Lucas Lee 'Fake' Movie Poster

Including 4 cards was going to lead to bankruptcy?

Edit,, Oh, poster...

Zavvi must be using some alternate ratio plug in.

View attachment 515096
Including them as art cards definitely would've been the better/more logical option. Folded posters is one of my biggest pet peeves with collecting... they're completely useless!

Just when I thought I was done moaning about this release they continue to make it worse

the back art.... why the hell isn't that back art on the front? It’s not the best but at least it’s more of a front steel design that actually features the 2 main characters

and 1 random poster? It should be all 4. Especially with the price increase. I also agree they should be artcards instead.

Honestly these guys are full on clowns

I only read the first two pages of negative replies, just wanted to ask, isn't the steelbook in the style of what's flying through the air in cartoonish game graphics in the film itself? I never watched it in its entirety because of disliking of both main actors, but from my point of view, the steelbook design is as inadequate as the movie itself...

Including them as art cards definitely would've been the better/more logical option. Folded posters is one of my biggest pet peeves with collecting... they're completely useless!
I recall,, decades ago,, getting a couple of posters "block mounted"... My memory was that one or two of them was folded, or maybe creased,,,
How ever the machine mounted it, totally smoothed out the marks.
That's my vague recollection...
Not tried it since, but when Kimchi stated added some folded posters I thought, he we go...
Dunno...,, anyone have *block mounting* experience?

(*hopes not to be banned)

Reactions: Noodles
where is the back of the goonies and clockwork orange? Why all these strange reveal episodes? And can anyone explain the sux on the front of this? I don’t know the movie but they’re asking to be mocked if it isn’t relevant
Or for toilet paper paper p