Scott Pilgrim vs the World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #003) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 15, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (pre-order August 18 at 8PM UK time)
Price: £24.98
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies

FinalPick-Recovered_1_2048x.jpg

SteelBook_slip_1024x1024.jpg
slip_back-front_1024x1024.jpg
SteelBook_open_1024x1024.jpg
scotp-pilgrim-slip_c359f069-e66c-4001-b3f0-3e93bb1017e5_1024x1024.jpg
guitar-pick1_1024x1024.jpg
  • Hard Boxes Individually Numbered 1 - 1000
  • All New Hard Box Slipcase
  • All New Printing Techniques For Enhanced Finishes
  • Exclusive Faux Leather Release Sticker
  • Limited Edition SteelBook
  • Free Custom Guitar Pick

Last edited by a moderator:
Also it's not a limited editon steelbook when zavvi have the rest of the print run and I can see the "hard box" being flimsy like Shaun's if it's a slip case

Checked their Twitter and they reakon this and all future releases will feature a actual hard case with full slips and lentis and all issues with Shaun have been resolved with shipping and we will see that with the mummy lol

All praise on there too apart from one reply. lol
And surprise surprise one particular member from here "obsessing" over their Shaun release saying they knocked it out the park. Too funny

I hated their designs for Shaun, and this isn't that much better (wish they'd use art from the comic to keep it in line with the Steel). I kind of almost hope they don't improve it either, because the distrust so many people have of them here is really worrying and telling me to run far far away. I really love that WWA Steelbook though.

Hey, what happened with SoTD release? I thought it was very nice. I had mondo release so i was not buying it, but a lot of peeps prised it as far as i know. Can someone explain what was the mistake of EverythinBlu?

Jesus, not every company hits the ground running. It's called growing pains. Cut them some slack. People make mistakes. God knows we all do.

The key is TO LEARN FROM THEM.

No one is forcing you to buy this. So just don't and let it be.

Mistakes happen. Delays too. I'm sure we can all live with them, begrudgingly. What people won't tolerate are the outright lies, vague responses and being ignored when asking perfectly valid questions. This company went from being ultra vocal about their product to virtually silent when things went wrong. To this day I don't think they've dispatched all of them!!

Communication is key when dealing with issues... it's what makes (most of) us able to put up with delays from other retailers. We know what's going on. This joke of a company took the easy way out by looking the other way and turned a lot of people against them. You are right though no one is forced to buy this. I wouldn't buy it if it came with Scott Pilgrim himself!

looks like majority of the people here are perfect human beings and doesn't make mistakes.. i'm also disappointed to received my SotD two months late, but my world doesn't end there, to be upset is normal but to be unforgiving is.............

• Thanks
Reactions: STUBANKS and JCC
Hey, what happened with SoTD release? I thought it was very nice. I had mondo release so i was not buying it, but a lot of peeps prised it as far as i know. Can someone explain what was the mistake of EverythinBlu?

Just read the 152 pages in this thread: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...eelbook-everythingblu-exclusive-001-uk.82941/ :LOL:

In short: They had the pre-order months before release, changed the product in some key areas, had two major delays before release, and when it finally shipped, they sent the parcels out at a completely random pattern (some of those who had ordered on day one were served later than others who ordered months later; probably there're still some day one orders unfulfilled) at a painfully slow pace (shipping still drags on after eight weeks of the first shipment leaving their "warehouse"), and customers had to bug them via Facebook to have their order finally shipped.
Worst of all, however, was/is their horrendous lack of communication. If you look at the first couple of dozens of pages in the release thread you see how much time @EverythingBlu spent here, answering every question, thus promoting the products tirelessly and creating interest. But then he vanished into thin air. No communication at all. Even when @Wreck weighed in, he only gave a lackluster reply, with the usual boilerplate content. Ever since he's not been seen on the forums, at least not actively participating and trying to resolve the issues at hand by being honest about what's going on with EverythingBlu.