Scream - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 18, 2021 - February 27, 2023 (Reissue)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £26.99 - £24.99

Scream Front.jpg

Scream Back.jpg Scream Inside.jpg 61xMzl1i1QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just unwrapped mine to watch tonight and the glue that attaches the J-card left some paper residue onto the steelbook. Some hardcore glue they've used here, that I've not seen before.

I used a cloth and some IPA to remove the residue and now it appears to have altered the surface area of the steelbook. Looks like a polished / shiny area now against the standard matte finish. So annoying.

Excellent. Been after this for a while as I missed out on the original release
Same. Watched it again at Halloween and it struck an old chord with me. And if scream 2 stays in stock long enough I’ll pick that up too. Can’t afford it just yet and I’m not interested in any of the others at all

Reactions: djjez83
Also, why can’t this happen with the sleepy hollow steelbook that the majority of us missed out on a few years back because our orders were damaged in a huge crash or fire or whatever the f**k it was

This is the cut r-rated version, right?
The R-rated Theatrical version is not cut on Blu-ray or UHD same as what was shown in cinemas

You might be thinking about the unrated directors cut released in Germany/Japan on DVD years ago and USA laserdisc but that has never been released on Blu-ray or UHD

Note the Blu-ray and UHD releases from Paramount released in 2021 both use the new transfer from 4K restoration