Scream - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 18, 2021 - February 27, 2023 (Reissue)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £26.99 - £24.99

Scream Front.jpg

Scream Back.jpg Scream Inside.jpg 61xMzl1i1QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So is UK the uncut version or cut version? To be honest, I don't even know there is uncut version and what is the difference between two? Anyone can advise?

Blu-ray releases always been the USA original r-rated theatrical version

There was Unrated Director Cut on some DVD and Laserdisc releases a few seconds of extra footage very minor differences

4K UHD and Blu-ray has the original USA r-rated theatrical version but is the new remastered version with the new extra A Bloody Legacy: Scream 25 Years Later

Film Runtime
1 Hour 51.01 (111 min)

Really like the embossed effect on the knife.
I just hope they continue with a Scream 2/3/4 to go with a release of a nice matching Scream (2022) Steelbook
Paramount don't have the rights to Scream 4

Paramount only have the rights to Dimension films released before late 2005
This why the paramount scream box set released in 2020 did not include Scream 4 (2011)

This also why paramount don't have the rights to Dimension films Rob Zombie films Halloween (2007) and Halloween 2 (2009)

Dimension films made after 2005 the rights are with Spyglass Media Group LLC (Spyglass Entertainment/Lionsgate)

Scream (2022) is Spyglass Media Group but is been distributed by Paramount for cinema release

For Paramount to release Scream 4 on Blu-ray or 4K UHD they will have to licence it from Spyglass Entertainment/Lionsgate

• Informative
Reactions: TGO
Paramount don't have the rights to Scream 4

Paramount only have the rights to Dimension films released before late 2005
This why the paramount scream box set released in 2020 did not include Scream 4 (2011)

This also why paramount don't have the rights to Dimension films Rob Zombie films Halloween (2007) and Halloween 2 (2009)

Dimension films made after 2005 the rights are with Spyglass Media Group LLC (Spyglass Entertainment/Lionsgate)

Scream (2022) is Spyglass Media Group but is been distributed by Paramount for cinema release
That is so confusing.
Surely they release it under the same distribution as Scream (2022)
which will likely be Paramount anyway

That is so confusing.
Surely they release it under the same distribution as Scream (2022)
which will likely be Paramount anyway
The reason why both USA and UK Scream Box Set released in 2020 did not include Scream 4 is paramount don't have the rights to Scream 4
Paramount don't have the rights to any Dimension films made after 2005 (The Weinstein Company)
Scream 4 is a 2011 film (The Weinstein Company) produced by Dimension Films

Scream (2022) is different Spyglass Media Group are using Paramount for theatrical distributiion
Scream 2022 is not a Dimension films production

• Informative
Reactions: TGO
The reason why both USA and UK Scream Box Set released in 2020 did not include Scream 4 is paramount don't have the rights to Scream 4
Paramount don't have the rights to any Dimension films made after 2005
Scream 4 is a 2011 film from Dimension films

Scream (2022) is a different Spyglass Media Group are using Paramount for theatrical distributiion
Scream 2022 is not a Dimension films production
Right, sorry I got confused with Spyglass, didn't clock on to them being two different groups.

Reactions: paulboland
Got mine today. Its really nice in hand. The spot gloss knife against the matte black works really well. Not seen this film in ages so looking forward to giving it a watch tomorrow night!

Reactions: jasong
I think it’s quite nice too. The sticker did leave a bit of a mark but gradually came off with a bit of gentle wiping with a soft cloth and water. They should have just put it on the shrink wrap or j card. It’s a good buy especially if you got a code to work.