Horror-Theatrical Scream 5 - In theaters January 14, 2022

Oh, c'mon, it's a title, of a topic, of something for sale, following specific rules of the forum. You know what I mean, in conversation. Like how everyone mentions Halloween films, of which there are at least 3 with the same title, and three first sequels.

:rofl:

I love you guys. First it was "have you ever..." then "oh, come on it's this and that ... "

Hey, whatever.

... this not so important.

:thanks:

Was putting it off till Halloween, and even though there was too little screen time with Neve Campbell, and I didn't like the new 'main' actress (Barrera), I enjoyed the movie as a whole a lot. Honestly I wouldn't mind if there were 12+ of them, like Fridays and Halloweens.
Great 'meta', self awareness, like making fun of movie titles without a number, as Scream 5 itself is, or talking about 'requels'. Mindy Meeks (Jasmin Savoy Brown) is one of the best characters by the way, taking place of Randy Meeks, and having a triple layered "Behind You!" scene.
Jenna Ortega is great too, can't wait for her Wednesday Addams series.
Reasoning behind the killers spree is the most stupid yet, but it's still interesting to guess who the killer is, as is watching the characters do it, which is driven to the max here - basically the whole movie is about it.
My presumptions as to who were correct though...
It's going to be bad without Sydney, but there was so little of her here, and I'm so worried about her all the time, and wouldn't want her to get killed, that I think I'll manage without her.