Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Scream

Tagline: It's always someone you know.

Genre: Horror, Mystery

Director: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett

Cast: Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Melissa Barrera, Jenna Ortega, Jack Quaid, Mikey Madison, Dylan Minnette, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Mason Gooding, Sonia Ammar, Heather Matarazzo, Marley Shelton, Kyle Gallner, Reggie Conquest, Chester Tam, Roger L. Jackson, Sara Elizabeth Ezzell, Clayton Frank

Release: 2022-01-12

Runtime: 116

Plot: A woman returns to her hometown to try to find out who has been committing a series of vicious crimes.

Actually, I'm more looking forward to this coming out than I am Halloween kills :LOL:

My favorite film series, I just love Neve Campbell, probably more, than Sandra Bullock and Parker Posey (90's high school fan here). They should have kept making two more right after Scream 4. Neve still looks beautiful, but others have gotten old, "Dewey" is whole other person, and Courtney Cox has gotten worse, than everyone.
I hope they won't be making them, till they're grey-haired, like Jamie Lee Curtis.

So, since noone is using their phones to make calls now, or answers them, poor Ghostface has to do a break-in/hijack/text/call combo, I see...
Some 'smart home' fun as well, should be great, if they keep it up beyond the opening sequence. But it's going to be really hard, to beat Scream 4's tripple sandwich!

The 'new blood' are all kind of bland. There's one pretty girl (Sonia Ben Ammar), daughter of that model that wore jewels, that Rebecca Romijn was 'squeezing' in Brian de Palma's excellent Femme Fatale.

So, since noone is using their phones to make calls now, or answers them, poor Ghostface has to do a break-in/hijack/text/call combo, I see...
Some 'smart home' fun as well, should be great, if they keep it up beyond the opening sequence. But it's going to be really hard, to beat Scream 4's tripple sandwich!

The 'new blood' are all kind of bland. There's one pretty girl (Sonia Ben Ammar), daughter of that model that wore jewels, that Rebecca Romijn was 'squeezing' in Brian de Palma's excellent Femme Fatale.
Her mom is Beata a polish woman,(skank) the woman you are referring to is ria rasmussen.
Her dad is a creepy little rich pervert who uses his money to get models

IMAGE IS REBECCA ROMIJN AND RIA RASMUSSEN,:drool: in the movie FEMME FATALE
MV5BYWM1YjlmY2UtNTZiZC00OGU4LTk0MTgtN2U2MzJmNmM5N2VhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Her mom is Beata a polish woman,(skank) the woman you are referring to is ria rasmussen.
Her dad is a creepy little rich pervert who uses his money to get models

IMAGE IS REBECCA ROMIJN AND RIA RASMUSSEN,:drool: in the movie FEMME FATALE
View attachment 519205
Ooh... I did a search to check, 'cause even though it's one of my favorite movies of all time, and I remember those scenes, I'd forgotten the name of the model/actress, and google gave out a bunch of photos of Rie... Faces looked similar, although I am bad with faces.

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
So what are we going to call it down the road, Scream 21, as it was entirely made and filmed and marketed in 2021, or Scream 22 by release year, just Scream 5?
If we live to 2045, or something, there might actually be Scream 21, so probably shouldn't confuse anyone with the year, because of annoying studio execs not giving it proper part name or number.

Reactions: 3Maters
So what are we going to call it down the road, Scream 21, as it was entirely made and filmed and marketed in 2021, or Scream 22 by release year, just Scream 5?
If we live to 2045, or something, there might actually be Scream 21, so probably shouldn't confuse anyone with the year, because of annoying studio execs not giving it proper part name or number.

Scream (2022) ?

Yes.

Edit : and that was my first try, so ...
Oh, c'mon, it's a title, of a topic, of something for sale, following specific rules of the forum. You know what I mean, in conversation. Like how everyone mentions Halloween films, of which there are at least 3 with the same title, and three first sequels.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database