[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Scream 6

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett

Cast: Courteney Cox, Melissa Barrera, Jenna Ortega, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Mason Gooding

Release: 2023-03-29

Plot: The next instalment in the 'Scream' franchise. Plot TBA.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
A new limited edition poster for Scream VI will be given away at select RealD 3D showings.

scream_six_ver24.jpeg

Really enjoyed this one. The ending felt a bit rushed but the opening sequence and the bodega scene were amazing. Highly recommend checking out in theaters. This franchise consistently delivers on meta humor and horror tropes while remaining fresh.

Well, not bad for a SIXTH movie in the franchise, but it's still all regurgitation. More killings, just a relentless stabathon, 'bigger, more', like the Randy replacement said (the most fun character still, though), awkwardly inserted Red Right Hand song, twice - you know the soundtrack is pretty bad if the best song on it is Blow the Whistle - all the new tracks suck.
Still don't like the new lead, only Jenna Ortega somewhat saves it for me.
They're trying to trigger your 'member-berries' so hard, it feels forced and even pathetic. But it's all been done before - the familial revenge, the theater, multiple killers, pseudo-twists, etc, and better.
Seems like I hated - I didn't - just it's not the same Scream anymore, it's a sequel to a requel after all. It's alright. I did ask for more...