Se7en (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 14) [Hong Kong]

Added to Calendar: 09-20-19

Jul 7, 2016
Edmonton, Canada
Last edited by a moderator:
WTH!!! My DL arrived today!! :OMG::OMG: Incredibly fast shipping from Manta Lab, only received my dispatch email on Tuesday :wow::wow: From what I can see whilst looking at it still sealed, the Lenti's look decent and sharp given the artworks restrictions far as a Lenti goes. The front is by far my favourite with that classic poster art and the seven deadly sins text that moves as you tilt it.

Only a couple sealed pics for now until I find some more time to open this bad boy up :hungry::hungry::drool:

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190926135911736_COVER_wm (2).jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190926140050147_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190926140254789_COVER_2_wm.jpg

WTH!!! My DL arrived today!! :OMG::OMG: Incredibly fast shipping from Manta Lab, only received my dispatch email on Tuesday :wow::wow: From what I can see whilst looking at it still sealed, the Lenti's look decent and sharp given the artworks restrictions far as a Lenti goes. The front is by far my favourite with that classic poster art and the seven deadly sins text that moves as you tilt it.

Only a couple sealed pics for now until I find some more time to open this bad boy up :hungry::hungry::drool:

View attachment 448513

Very nice mate but lets see that steel otherwise ur part of the sealed crew

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2016

View attachment 448513

Maybe we'll get it for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83