Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Lenticular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: September 17th, 2015(Pre-order date at August 27th, 2015)
Price: TBC
Purchase links: Fullslip: http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/good/goods.jsp?good_seq=20773
Lenticular: http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/good/goods.jsp?good_seq=20774
Note: Announced on the Blu Collection's FB page. And it has been confirmed that this title will be released as The Blu Collection limited edition No. 06.

Fullslip Version:
image.jpg

IMG_2365.JPG
IMG_2366.JPG
IMG_2367.JPG

Lenticular Version:
image.jpg

IMG_2362.JPG
IMG_2363.JPG

11750701_464841073696979_6595212744236622549_n-2.jpg

Last edited:
And it has been confirmed that this title will be released as The Blu Collection limited edition No. 06.

Is it sure Secret is #006? Becase based on this picture, it looks like The World of Kanako is #006 (unless my eyes truly deceive me) :

Secret could be #005 though :).

Anyway, from what I can gather, there be 4 different editions (lenticular with type A keepcase, lenti with type B keepcase, full slip type A, full slip type B)... I hope that's right and I hope Kimchi/Nova will get this.

Is it sure Secret is #006? Becase based on this picture, it looks like The World of Kanako is #006 (unless my eyes truly deceive me) :

Secret could be #005 though :).

Anyway, from what I can gather, there be 4 different editions (lenticular with type A keepcase, lenti with type B keepcase, full slip type A, full slip type B)... I hope that's right and I hope Kimchi/Nova will get this.
4 versions? Where did you get that info from?
I also hope this shows up in stock at Nova when JSA goes live. But I'm sure both releases will last a while though...

Awesome Thanks! And I see the preorder date is the 27th. So preorder time is 10AM local?
Kimchi answered to me that they will sell this Blu release but don't confirm to mo the hour, but as it's 10AM local i guess they will do the same in order to not loose some orders for others sellers benefit.

Kimchi answered to me that they will sell this Blu release but don't confirm to mo the hour, but as it's 10AM local i guess they will do the same in order to not loose some orders for others sellers benefit.
Yea I figured since most non-retailer exclusives tend to go live around 10am local. Thanks :thumbs:

which version is everyone going for? maybe put a poll at the top (to help me decide as i like both lol)
Going for the lenticular first. And may be the full slip some time down the line, if its still available.

Reactions: djjez83
I'm sorry. I still can't figure out what's going on with this release. I see 4 what look like 4 amray different covers. Is the artwork reversible and each release gets two (reversible) covers, equaling four different possible configurations?

Is the only difference between the two versions (lenti and full slip), the outer packaging... the lento and the full slip itself? And both release come with all 4 Amray covers?