bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

sekiro shadows die twice.jpg

Last edited:
@hatredhorror

I beat Owl at the Hirata Estate tonight. Drove me insane for a looong while and finally my skills went to another level and I blew through him no damage on phase one. Then I knew I had it won. I felt great finally defeating that bastard.. he feels so cheap and my major gripe with some of these bosses you just need a super specific move to come out on their end to make the most of it. It's no wonder you end up playing the perfect round because the game forces you to. I just wish they took it a little easier with this approach and left a little more room for errors. Still I can say I felt a total buzz when I won the fight.. it's true at least you don't get this kind of satisfaction from many games these days.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
@hatredhorror

I beat Owl at the Hirata Estate tonight. Drove me insane for a looong while and finally my skills went to another level and I blew through him no damage on phase one. Then I knew I had it won. I felt great finally defeating that bastard.. he feels so cheap and my major gripe with some of these bosses you just need a super specific move to come out on their end to make the most of it. It's no wonder you end up playing the perfect round because the game forces you to. I just wish they took it a little easier with this approach and left a little more room for errors. Still I can say I felt a total buzz when I won the fight.. it's true at least you don't get this kind of satisfaction from many games these days.

:D congrats m8! Those are definitely the best moments in these games..

I remember playing game for 60+ hours when it came out and then beating NG+ in few hours lol. Guess once you master the moves it becomes easier.