HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Senna (Metal Box)(Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy)
Release Date: 8 Dec 2011
Price : 39.97 AU $
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/senna-metal-packblu-raydvddigital-copy/dp/6106691
11555043.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to Elena)
Senna6_zps29735d80.jpg

Senna5_zpsd9bdf24d.jpg

Senna4_zps1e08fbc9.jpg

Senna3_zps4f1dce3b.jpg

Senna2_zps419ac874.jpg

Senna_zpsee996bad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anymore news on this one? Isn't it just a metalpak inside a box - it looks identical to the exclusive collectors set metalpak on JB...

it's strange because the JB Hifi collector Edition seems including a steelbook, but maybe the description is not correct ;)

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/...-collectors-edition-book-calendar-pack/656553

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

EEK!damn, the link is already existing...I'm tired :emb:

Yes think it's been confirmed here or on lesser forums that this is a Viva (?) Metalpak edition..

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure it's just the metal box Ant. I haven't heard or seen anything about it being a Steelcase though that would be nice!

I'd read on a far inferior forum that this was likely to be a steelcase due to the company releasing it (universal?) and that previous steelcase releases had used same graphics - really want to know as my folks are down under for Xmas and might pick this up if I ask very nicely (but need to tell them what they're looking for!) ;)

HI guys,

this is deffo a SteelBook :D

I just saw it in JB HiFi and it has Embossing on the Front aswell :scat:

I didnt have any spare cash to grab a copy but I took a couple of pics of the diff versions ;)

img0119ki.jpg

img0121tk.jpg

img0120tt.jpg

Hope they help in this "very hard decission" whether you should buy 1 :hilarious:

There are pics of it open, and its a Metal Box ... so I really doubt its steelbook.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

ANd welcome back top_cat ;)

Hi WRECK :D

I bin MIA for a lil while there :)

yes its a ViVa Case mate , I am pretty sure this is the way Australia is going now as its the same as Tron 3D and all those Disney titles that got released ??
I just knew for a fact that it was not a Steel Slip Case !! as the packaging was too thin ;)

dscf0562k.jpg

dscf0563k.jpg

dscf0565vo.jpg

dscf0566.jpg

In all honesty , I think that if any more titles get released in this ViVa case , we should perhaps have a dedicated ViVa thread ??

Last edited:
Can somebody help me get a copy of this ive just been on jbhifi and it says its sold out.

Dont want to order from ezydvd as no guarantee wont get hit by customs? So can anybody get me a copy? Please.

Just in case anybody wants to order a copy from ezydvd before they go OOP they marked the customs slip on sending my copy to the UK as gift with value of $10 so it arrived no problem.

Reactions: DK06CTR
Just in case anybody wants to order a copy from ezydvd before they go OOP they marked the customs slip on sending my copy to the UK as gift with value of $10 so it arrived no problem.

thanks thats just made me order from ezydvd wasnt sure before heres hoping no charge now.