HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Senna (Metal Box)(Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy)
Release Date: 8 Dec 2011
Price : 39.97 AU $
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/senna-metal-packblu-raydvddigital-copy/dp/6106691
11555043.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to Elena)
Senna6_zps29735d80.jpg

Senna5_zpsd9bdf24d.jpg

Senna4_zps1e08fbc9.jpg

Senna3_zps4f1dce3b.jpg

Senna2_zps419ac874.jpg

Senna_zpsee996bad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
recieved my copy of this today, it only shipped from ezydvd on monday afternoon thats fast from australia to UK at this time of year.

recieved customs free aswell they marked as a gift worth $10 sweet!! the BIG downside was the packaging for it was absolutely terrible for a metal package the cheapest bubble envelope like you get from play that was the only protection.

not good enough for something coming from australia, although mine did come mint barring one micro dent which i can cope with i consider myself very lucky to only have that considering.

recieved my copy of this today, it only shipped from ezydvd on monday afternoon thats fast from australia to UK at this time of year.

recieved customs free aswell they marked as a gift worth $10 sweet!! the BIG downside was the packaging for it was absolutely terrible for a metal package the cheapest bubble envelope like you get from play that was the only protection.

not good enough for something coming from australia, although mine did come mint barring one micro dent which i can cope with i consider myself very lucky to only have that considering.

I've ordered Senna as well but from another site. Yes, crappy packaging all round from Oz.

I opened to watch my copy tonight and i also had a micro dent on the top of the case which i can live with but still annoying.

I think they are exactly the same. Both Viva Metal Cases. The other one just has extra stuff included as a pre-order special.

M
That is correct - I've updated the thread title.

Actually there is one viva metal case and one metal slip case edition. the viva edition came in the collectors edition. I bounght thus. the metal slip, well im not sure what this came with as i do not possess it. I do not belive the viva case was sold seperately. perhaps if somelne owns the metal slip case, which came with the image in the title of this thread, could post an image to show the difference. :)

Hi guy's,

there is No Steel Slip version of this here in Australia :ohno:

There is only the 2 ViVa Case versions.

I is the standard ViVa Case

and the other is the Ultimate Collectors Edition which incldes ViVa Case , Book & a Callender ..

that is it I have them both,

TC ;)

and the other is the Ultimate Collectors Edition which incldes ViVa Case , Book & a Callender ..

Now on the bay for a cool £180. EEK!

Still frustrates me even now that JB HiFi cancelled my pre-order for it after running out of stock. That was a real face-palm moment cos I knew this one would skyrocket in value.

Hi guy's,

there is No Steel Slip version of this here in Australia :ohno:

There is only the 2 ViVa Case versions.

I is the standard ViVa Case

that is it I have them both,

TC ;)
I stand corrected, apologies.
The very limited collectors edition seems like a good investment. :)

Have one of these on the way, my most anticipated delivery i must say :oohyeah:

very lucky to get 1 of these mate :drool:

I stand corrected, apologies.
The very limited collectors edition seems like a good investment. :)

TBH bud, the UCE is a load of Crap , but because of its limited availabiliy it Sold out with in 1 week , and I bought 1 copy of each and later sold my UCE to my very good friend in Germany , thinking I will pop down and buy another EEK! , but all gone , then 1 poped up in my Local store 2 weeks ago and my mate that works in JB HiFi said that there was 1 Damaged Copy hidding out in the store room, he came back 2 mins later with a Brand Spanker so I was very lucky to get it again, Price has gone MenTal :hilarious:

Now on the bay for a cool £180. EEK!

Still frustrates me even now that JB HiFi cancelled my pre-order for it after running out of stock. That was a real face-palm moment cos I knew this one would skyrocket in value.

Oh, Rob !!!

you know now If you want any items from Qz , just ask Uncle Daz to get it for yah :D Ok ;)

The Collectors version is out of print and Rare.

The standard package is selling at ezydvd for $44.95. See link on OP's original posting.

I believe it was the collectors edition that sold on ebay.