Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fabelo StoryBook) [Italy]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 17, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €49.99
Notes: Once Upon a Time in the West (1968) - A Fistful of Dynamite (1971) (aka Duck, You Sucker!, Giù la testa) - Once Upon a Time in America (1984). Includes a 30 page booklet.

71L1+zBsm1L._SL1500_.jpg

81i8R3WAlsL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding english subtitles - only Once Upon a Time in America has english subtitles. All three of them have english audio.
For all who are asking regarding subs... I'll probably cancel preorder. Would very much like have original audio with eng subs than eng audio and no subs...

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Chances of a UK release in English?

p.s. isn’t the first film dubbed anyway? And maybe even the second? There is no “non-dubbed version” as loads of actors are dubbed in the spagetti westerns

Chances of a UK release in English?

p.s. isn’t the first film dubbed anyway? And maybe even the second? There is no “non-dubbed version” as loads of actors are dubbed in the spagetti westerns
They're all technically dubbed as many Italian directors would shoot MOS and play the scores on set.

Not mine but looks pretty cool, sort of a digibook hidden inside a steelbook.

I think this is the way to go for the likes of manta/nova ect, instead of having slips a thick a telephone directory this would be a lot cleaner and still have a premium feel.

Interesting. It looks like maybe trying to be a bit too clever with a steelbook, but it may be all right for some releases. I wonder what's covering the inside edges of the steelbook, so you don't slice your fingers while reading the book inside.

that looks horrible imo.. we finally got rid of jumbo steels and got nice slim g2 ones and now they come up with this... trash, sorry

I think it looks great in hand. Of course it had to arrive with two massive dents in...what else would you expect when it was transported from Italy to England in the flimsiest of packaging.

Reactions: skorpio90126