Upcoming Severance (Season 2) [Apple TV+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Oscar winner Christopher Walken is set as a lead alongside Adam Scott, Patricia Arquette, Tramell Tillman, Jen Tullock, Zach Cherry, Britt Lower and John Turturro in Severance, Apple’s upcoming workplace thriller drama directed by and executive produced by Ben Stiller.

Severance takes place at Lumen Industries, a company that’s looking to take work-life balance to a new level with a “severance procedure,” which separates work and out-of-work memories. Scott stars as Mark, an employee with a dark past trying to put himself back together.

Walken will play Burt, the department Head of Optics and Design at Lumen Industries.

The series is written and created by Dan Erickson, whose Severance script was the first TV script to make it on to the annual Bloodlist in 2016.

Chris Black exec produces alongside Erickson, Stiller and Nicky Weinstock and Jackie Cohn from Red Hour Productions. Arquette and Scott also serve as producers. Mark Friedman (Dispatches from Everywhere) will serve as executive producer and showrunner alongside Erickson. Endeavor Content serves as the studio.

via Deadline

Last edited:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
This was absolutely fantastic. The best series I’ve watched this year. Superb casting and acting and I can’t wait to see what they do next. It’s like a black mirror idea but a whole series devoted to it and I couldn't recommend it more

This was absolutely fantastic. The best series I’ve watched this year. Superb casting and acting and I can’t wait to see what they do next. It’s like a black mirror idea but a whole series devoted to it and I couldn't recommend it more

Agreed. Loved this series! Starts off a bit slow, but the season finale was SO GOOD!
Thank goodness there is going to be a 2nd season!

Reactions: Flloydo