Last edited by a moderator:

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
  • Thanks
Reactions: moviewizguy
Oct 9, 2019
I haven't bought a mediabook before, but this seems worth getting because it's the only physical 4K release of this film.
That´s right - the US release and the other releases from Europeis are only on Blu-Ray. Also to mention is the cover art, that is the only alternative one and looks much better, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: moviewizguy
Oct 9, 2019
Sold out on Amazon.

JPC, Media-Markt and Pretz-Media still have it.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
My favorite movie since Alita. Absolutely DO NOT watch any trailers for this movie. Didn't know any background info about the content of this movie except that it takes place in the 1940's. If you were a fan of "Kick Ass" as I was then this movie tops that by a mile! It was a genuinely entertaining movie. If you're a cinema purist, then you will truly appreciate what this has to offer. A throw back to the good ol times of the 1940's.

Reactions: komor

larson1977

Premium Supporter
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
My favorite movie since Alita. Absolutely DO NOT watch any trailers for this movie. Didn't know any background info about the content of this movie except that it takes place in the 1940's. If you were a fan of "Kick Ass" as I was then this movie tops that by a mile! It was a genuinely entertaining movie. If you're a cinema purist, then you will truly appreciate what this has to offer. A throw back to the good ol times of the 1940's.
And don't forget the awesome techno soundtrack :)

Reactions: urbeenjammin