Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €29.99
Notes: Includes a booklet

81Lbez485dL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
  • Thanks
Reactions: moviewizguy
I haven't bought a mediabook before, but this seems worth getting because it's the only physical 4K release of this film.
That´s right - the US release and the other releases from Europeis are only on Blu-Ray. Also to mention is the cover art, that is the only alternative one and looks much better, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: moviewizguy
Sold out on Amazon.

JPC, Media-Markt and Pretz-Media still have it.

Last edited:
My favorite movie since Alita. Absolutely DO NOT watch any trailers for this movie. Didn't know any background info about the content of this movie except that it takes place in the 1940's. If you were a fan of "Kick Ass" as I was then this movie tops that by a mile! It was a genuinely entertaining movie. If you're a cinema purist, then you will truly appreciate what this has to offer. A throw back to the good ol times of the 1940's.

Reactions: komor
My favorite movie since Alita. Absolutely DO NOT watch any trailers for this movie. Didn't know any background info about the content of this movie except that it takes place in the 1940's. If you were a fan of "Kick Ass" as I was then this movie tops that by a mile! It was a genuinely entertaining movie. If you're a cinema purist, then you will truly appreciate what this has to offer. A throw back to the good ol times of the 1940's.
And don't forget the awesome techno soundtrack :)

Reactions: urbeenjammin
Just watched it yesterday. She really did a great job in this one

And the cover, well, it immediately reminded me of those DC bombshells comic covers. Fits nice next to them

Reactions: komor
I can confirm the Blu-ray disc works in my Region A player. I'm pleasantly surprised, though I bought it mainly for the 4K, but there's a making-of featurette in the BR disc.

Reactions: Blazerfires
Just watched my 4K tonight, quite enjoyed the film. Although, my disc froze at 14mins48secs and 1hr41secs. The film continued 12secs later at both times. My disc looks near perfect - apart from a small mark(/scratch? See photo) - and I've never had a problem with my Region B player before with UK discs or imports. Anyone else had this problem?
VideoCapture_20210607-225353.jpg

Just watched my 4K tonight, quite enjoyed the film. Although, my disc froze at 14mins48secs and 1hr41secs. The film continued 12secs later at both times. My disc looks near perfect - apart from a small mark(/scratch? See photo) - and I've never had a problem with my Region B player before with UK discs or imports. Anyone else had this problem?
View attachment 508082
I also got a Mediabook with a scratched blu-ray-disc recently and the cause was the tray, that had production residues.(n)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Blazerfires