PS4 Shadow of the Colossus - Special Edition

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Price: $49.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0781VST1X/?tag=hidefnin-20
eLt23p9.jpg

If you ordered the steelbook through Play Asia, check your emails. The useless bastards over sold it so they’re cancelling any preorders they can’t fill. Guess I’m not getting this one at all then.

Crap

For real? Damn I’ve been waiting until they got more in stock. Guess I’ll never be getting one then

Had to order it via eBay. Someone ordered it from Amazon and will send it to an eBay Hub.
From there it will be sent to Germany.
That was new to me.

The sad thig is it's not even the full package I'm most bothered about, it's just the steelbook. If someone else offered this steelbook or another for such a high profile classic game then I'd gladly get that instead

I'll take a look on ebay but it's going to be ridiculous I'm guessing.

The sad thig is it's not even the full package I'm most bothered about, it's just the steelbook. If someone else offered this steelbook or another for such a high profile classic game then I'd gladly get that instead

I'll take a look on ebay but it's going to be ridiculous I'm guessing.

Amazon are taking orders again! It shows temporarily out of stock, but they’re taking orders.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror
Damn, it's gone again.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, about it, the UK SE definitely doesn't have the steelbook. I forgot to cancel my order, and got it today.

The figure is a bit better than I expected though. Not great, but maybe just barely worth the money. Maybe.

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Damn, it's gone again.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, about it, the UK SE definitely doesn't have the steelbook. I forgot to cancel my order, and got it today.

The figure is a bit better than I expected though. Not great, but maybe just barely worth the money. Maybe.

Ah well. Thanks for the heads up anyway

I'm just going to pay whatever price on ebay...I don't mind forking out a little, nothing over the top but I have to learn my lesson to pre order in thefuture. I've done this to Monster Hunter World, Persona 5, South Park and this. Now I know to pre order stuff even if I'm not sure.

Now I know to pre order stuff even if I'm not sure.

Definitely the best approach. You can always cancel later if you change your mind. I actually forgot about this edition so I'm in the same boat. As high profile a game as it is I didn't anticipate it selling out so fast for some reason or another. I hate playing the guessing game so in future its pre-order now ask questions later. :naughty:

arrived today from amazon.com.. in a jiffy bag, but more or less mint (the steelbook has some light scratches on the back, but w/e tbh)

View attachment 358287

its a really nice steelbook with full gloss

oh and thanks a lot @Ashcroft for the heads up when it came back in stock at amazon

I paid extra for gift wrap on mine, so I'm hoping they ship it in a box. I'm worried now... :ohno: