On Air Shadowhunters (Season 2) [Freeform/Netflix]

Dec 21, 2015
shadowhunters.jpg

Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments is an American fantasy TV show based on the book series City of Bones: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. There is no connection to the feature film The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, which was released in 2013. The ABC Family TV series premiered on on the 13th of January 2016 and is available on Netflix. The first season is set to consist of 13 episodes.

Saw this listed on Netflix... Hoping to check it out.
Never saw the movie. But its funny how they had planned a bunch of sequels and it did so poorly at the box office that they canceled them and did this instead.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Saw this listed on Netflix... Hoping to check it out.
Never saw the movie. But its funny how they had planned a bunch of sequels and it did so poorly at the box office that they canceled them and did this instead.
Emeraude Toubia :hungry: :drool:
yummy!.JPG

Watched the movie and didn't think it sucked that hard, I mean although I'm not a fan of all these youth novel adaptions. Just saw this listed on Netflix today and gave it a shot as there's only one episode available at the moment and thought it was pretty okay. The CGI isn't too bad and pretty cool and badass looking (so are the hot chicks by the way).

I guess I'll watch some more episodes when they're out together with my girlfriend, she should like the style of the series as well.

Reactions: kaw