Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 11-30-21

Mar 18, 2011
Release date: November 30, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Shang-Chi.png

Credit to Viking61

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2020
The title is on there so people don't think it's Raya And The Last Dragon.
Lol, agreed. It is genuinely a poor cross between raya and the artistic style of BW, but worse than both. The title makes it tolerable enough (until a wea comes along) for me though, plus I did actually enjoy the film a lot more than I expected to.

Reactions: Leafs17

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
I don't get ppl complaining about WWA not being good enough. It's WWA for reason... It's WEA or don't complain...

Reactions: dfoles

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Added a small group buy if that helps anyone

Reactions: GinjaNinja18
Jul 3, 2018
I don't get ppl complaining about WWA not being good enough. It's WWA for reason... It's WEA or don't complain...
I partially agree.

However people are free here or elsewhere to discuss if they like or not the WWA design.

Sometimes, majors read their claims about their own customers. A way to offer and sell "what the client wants" you can call it :thumbs: (or "... in the near future")

Apr 21, 2019
I'll probably get this and then get on of the WEAs whenever they come out. I don't hate the art. It's not as good as Wonga's, but WWA is rarely great. If it's glossy, it'll be good enough.