Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: November 15, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 28 , at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

2BF8E330-76F6-4E5F-8CF7-C98383B9F3C9.jpeg

398B43F8-D007-41B3-BAAC-6B88D1B0DE62.jpeg BD0A70FC-37C3-4B97-9CCA-01F5B7B01E18.jpeg 227F611F-BC1E-40A3-8510-642D228F9D67.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: paulboland
Will wait for the release day in 2 and half weeks to order with a code

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Only available to pre order with Red carpet. General sale is at 9am U.K. time (in 8 and half hours from now)

Waiting until people have it in hand... zavvi have suspiciously not shown a front shot without the jcard. If it doesn't have a front title, and the BB one does, I'll import it instead

Waiting until people have it in hand... zavvi have suspiciously not shown a front shot without the jcard. If it doesn't have a front title, and the BB one does, I'll import it instead
I'm guessing it won't have a title. And neither will the US one (like Black Widow)

They really need to calm down a little with the prices, especially if they are streaming really early. I like having my own media but it is getting expensive even for some amray ones

Was kinda hoping this would have more of a gap between pre order and release. My pre orders are looking awfully packed again.

Used to be in the same boat as you - I remember the days of ordering the US Winter Soldier steelbook because it had a title and Zavvi‘s didnt (although to be fair, think that was more to do with the title-less spine)

However, with so many of the MCU (& by extension, the Spider-Man Homecoming HMV edition) steelbooks not having titles on the front, it doesn’t both me anywhere near as much now if one edition has the title on the front and one doesn't as I know I’ve got more than a fair few MCU steels without one now.

Hi, does any one know why Zavvi has started dodgy stipple effect on there Mcu new releases. Black widow has an off foot print finish and it looks the same for Shang chi!? It’s terrible.

Hi, does any one know why Zavvi has started dodgy stipple effect on there Mcu new releases. Black widow has an off foot print finish and it looks the same for Shang chi!? It’s terrible.
zavvi has nothing to do with the design, they only sell the steelbook.

As has been pointed out many times in these forums, Zavvi don't decide the designs, they just sell them (and, yes, I know that they have had SOME input on SOME designs, but that's been the exception rather than the rule).

Reactions: Azz

The design is worldwide

I might wait for more countries to get this before ordering, to see who has it cheapest

I think Amazon.It will probably be cheapest. At least usually it is. But i have bad experiences with them as steels just 1st time didn't arrive damaged but every other time they did and i got tired and just ignore them despite those few € cheaper... Not worthy nerves, time and everything else...