Multi Share your gamertag/online ID

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Feel free to share you Gamertag/Online ID for any gaming console/device in here.

Please make sure that you specify what console your ID is for when posting. Thanks!

Last edited:
I got a ps3 and 360 but will probably not be playing much until the ps4 comes out.
My PSN ID and Xbox gamer tag both are: Outlaw420247
Send me a friend request if u want to play some multiplayer when the ps4 comes out.
I will be getting COD, Killzone, and most likely Battlefield 4

Reactions: csirules
PSN: Evil_Par5n1p

I've just got a PS3 prior to the PS4 launch to play a few exclusives..

Don't judge my low trophy level lol

Trophy levels matter?I think i may have been doing the trophies thing wrong all this time,lol.Trophies don't matter as much to ps3 owners as Achievements do to Xbox gamers.Platinum's do feel good ,though.

Reactions: Chandler_90
See my username here for my gamertag for Xbox 360/One

I am mostly on COD Ghost or Fifa 14, so if anyone feels like a challenge (I say challenge.. I mean easy win) then don't hesitate to add me and just send me a message to say you're from here :)

Xbox gamertag: M0MZMEATL0AF (The O's are zeros)...Feel free to send me a request. I'm located in the US (CST time) and during the week, I usually play early in the mornings and on weekends, I'm off and on, but again, mostly in the morning. Looking to play Dead Rising 3 with someone. Plan on picking up Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare at the end of the month and Titanfall next month and would love to get some people to play with! Give me a shout!!!

I use the same gamertag as I do for my HDN forum ID here. Feel free to add me, but honestly do a rather limited amount of online gaming.

bigdaygt- xbox360 and PS3