Multi Share your gamertag/online ID

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Feel free to share you Gamertag/Online ID for any gaming console/device in here.

Please make sure that you specify what console your ID is for when posting. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi.

I have a ps3 and ps4 user name md19221944

I've created another user name on the ps4
Louise365

I mostly play watchdogs (ps4) online.. but I'm going to buy the last of us (ps4) soon. I'm pretty new to playing online, so far I've only played watchdogs and drive club online.:)

Reactions: lolwut and Noodles
I'm on Xbox One, Xbox 360 & PS3. My gamertag on all 3 is M0MZMEATLOAF. The first O is actually the number Zero.

I'm currently playing a handful of games, but once Arkham Knight releases next week, I'll probably be on that most of the tone for at least a few months. Send me a PM if you want to hook up on anything...

video-games.gif

Reactions: luke98
With PS4 System Software 3.00, Sony added the ability to make or join Communities based around shared interests; such as SteelBooks. I have established a SteelBook Fans & Collectors Community. Currently there isn't a way to search on your PS4 for Communities, but you can look through mine once you send me a friend request. If you'd like to join, please feel free to send me a friend request (PSN: Thwip) and join the SteelBook Fans & Collectors Community.