Multi Share your in-game video & image captures

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
With the new XBOXONE being able to capture video and the new PS4 about to with the next major update I figured its about time we have a dedicated thread for those capturing there game play.

Whether you do your game captures on the XBOXONE, XBOX360, PS4, PS3, PC or MAC or wherever, post them in here and show everybody what your made of. Montages, races or any kind of gaming session accepted. :scat:

Not listed on YouTube? That's alright, post a link to your video on Twitch or UStream is just as good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
I got really impatient with these ones, so nothing amazing lol. But here's some of mine from Mad Max...

Mad Max 1.jpg
Mad Max 2.jpg
Mad Max 3.jpg
Mad Max 4.jpg

Reactions: luke98
Her's a couple of screen captures of my level 70 Monk with a paragon of 29.
View attachment 276027 View attachment 276028
Here my level 70 monk with a paragon of 49. Have finally raised the difficulty to master level. With a couple more specific items I'll be able to raise it to Torment level. :D
View attachment 277371 View attachment 277372
Cool looking characters! The blue outfit kind of reminds me of Chun Li (minus the armour). :p

Chun Li? Mortal Kombat right? I never really could get into Mortal Kombat, I mean I'd get through a few tournaments and then get my *ss handed to me every time.
Close bud... Street Fighter. Google her name and you'll probably see what I mean with the costume. ;)

I'm not big on those sort of fighting games now either... they get boring pretty quickly IMO. I used to love them as a kid though, especially when I had friends/family over to play on them with. :)

Close bud... Street Fighter. Google her name and you'll probably see what I mean with the costume. ;)

I'm not big on those sort of fighting games now either... they get boring pretty quickly IMO. I used to love them as a kid though, especially when I had friends/family over to play on them with. :)
I was the Defender state champion back when 7-Eleven's had video games in their stores. I would always walk in with just a $1 in quarters but all I ever needed was one and play for literally 7-9 hours straight. I think my best game I flipped the game 11 times and infinite extra ships. Some days I would just get tired of playing, like my hands started hurting from playing so long and I always had a group of kids standing around watching me play hoping I would get tired and hand off my game to one of them. It wouldn't take no time at all and they would go through all ships and die withing 5-10 minutes. Man those were the days. :thumbs:
defender_feat.png

I was the Defender state champion back when 7-Eleven's had video games in their stores. I would always walk in with just a $1 in quarters but all I ever needed was one and play for literally 7-9 hours straight. I think my best game I flipped the game 11 times and infinite extra ships. Some days I would just get tired of playing, like my hands started hurting from playing so long and I always had a group of kids standing around watching me play hoping I would get tired and hand off my game to one of them. It wouldn't take no time at all and they would go through all ships and die withing 5-10 minutes. Man those were the days. :thumbs:
defender_feat.png
Damn, that sounds awesome! We never had arcades like that over here in the UK unfortunately, or at least not when I was a kid anyway... that's probably why I suck at them lol. Do you still play those sort of games now?

Damn, that sounds awesome! We never had arcades like that over here in the UK unfortunately, or at least not when I was a kid anyway... that's probably why I suck at them lol. Do you still play those sort of games now?
Naa not really. Diablo, War for the Overworld are the two I'm playing now. War for the Overworld is just like the old Dungeon Keeper games where you get to play as the evil dungeon master and build it as big as possible until the good kings above try and storm your dungeon and then it's all out war. Here's a trailer for it.

Naa not really. Diablo, War for the Overworld are the two I'm playing now. War for the Overworld is just like the old Dungeon Keeper games where you get to play as the evil dungeon master and build it as big as possible until the good kings above try and storm your dungeon and then it's all out war. Here's a trailer for it.

Looks pretty cool. I used to like playing those sort of games back in my early teens, but I can't get in to them any more. Nowadays I'm all about games where you mostly just dawdle along and solve simple puzzles... age is quickly catching up with me and my ability to react/think fast is almost non-existent now lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I recently upgraded my Kanai's Cube powers, before I didn't have anything in there and man I can certainly rip some souls apart now. I recorded some game play as I entered a Nephalem Rift and you can see now I cut through them like a hot knife through butter. A force to be reckoned with.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles