Share your MondoCon photos!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Now obviously the only people who'll be sharing MondoCon photos will be 'The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon', but this should be fun for the rest of the community to check out!

Only a couple more days! :)

HDN Coverage here

Attachments

• Close-up-of-photographer--008.jpg
    Close-up-of-photographer--008.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 430
Last edited by a moderator:
What a great looking booth! Glad to see both John and Ken are smiling... for the moment anyway. :p

View attachment 191487 View attachment 191488

Omg the booth looks amazing, you actually have loads of steelbooks there. I can see a few original Roger rabbits there too :)
I take it John is @Wreck and that's him/you behind Ken?

Hope it goes well guys, noticed a few new members from today

As sad as I am that I didn't get to par-tay with @bloodsnake007, I'm glad I was at least able to meet him.

The meeting of giants...

View attachment 191549
:woot: That's fu**ing awesome! :notworthy: :LOL: I agree with @PunkNinja, that is LOVE at 1st sight! :woot: :emb:

I'm beyond furious we had to leave earlier than I originally planned (Sunday morning!) :squint: But I'm glad and thankful to have been a part of this EPIC moment in HDN history! :cool: Especially for meeting my Ninja Bros @tridon @Wreck @mlmaier84 @AcIDc0r3 @TheStixter and @Aniv :thumbs:

It was close. It was hard to avoid the sparkle in Franky's eyes.

The real question is how short is Franky?

But to answer your question, I'm 6'3".
Man, we're at a Ninja dinner and we're laughing our asses off at that!
LMFAO! :hilarious: I'm not short, I'm FUN SIZE! :naughty: :D

When I get home tomorrow I have more pics to post! :photo:
20151003_101921.jpg 20151003_101039.jpg 20151003_102211.jpg

I keep saying it because it's true, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" :notworthy:
20151003_144231.jpg

:woot: That's fu**ing awesome! :notworthy: :LOL: I agree with @PunkNinja, that is LOVE at 1st sight! :woot: :emb:

I'm beyond furious we had to leave earlier than I originally planned (Sunday morning!) :squint: But I'm glad and thankful to have been a part of this EPIC moment in HDN history! :cool: Especially for meeting my Ninja Bros @tridon @Wreck @mlmaier84 @AcIDc0r3 @TheStixter and @Aniv :thumbs:

View attachment 191553 View attachment 191554 View attachment 191557

View attachment 191556

Quality photos, can't wait to see more
Man the exclusive looks too good

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007

View attachment 191556

Man, I was so upset when the guys told me that you and Alyssa left early. I was like...

gEwGm-al25y6fiR5itP2fuagOZ1pL7O5rA6hX45zFHzwN0FlrOWPYRj6Urz8JNQLr88W4xgeTsWmT-6av-wGL6vw3HagAudRI1tbncgSvbeqESTl8gH8AwBLTW0-KG8rmg

Still, though, it was absolutely amazing to meet you, Franky. Same with you, @AcIDc0r3 -- I loved meeting you, too, man. All of you guys have been just as awesome as I had imagined! :thumbs:

See ya tomorrow, @mlmaier84, @Aniv and @TheStixter!

Man, I was so upset when the guys told me that you and Alyssa left early. I was like...

gEwGm-al25y6fiR5itP2fuagOZ1pL7O5rA6hX45zFHzwN0FlrOWPYRj6Urz8JNQLr88W4xgeTsWmT-6av-wGL6vw3HagAudRI1tbncgSvbeqESTl8gH8AwBLTW0-KG8rmg

Still, though, it was absolutely amazing to meet you, Franky. Same with you, @AcIDc0r3 -- I loved meeting you, too, man. All of you guys have been just as awesome as I had imagined! :thumbs:

pick up a stress ball and squeeze it, imagine it´s frankys hand :rolleyes:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Man, we're at a Ninja dinner and we're laughing our asses off at that! :hilarious:
No joke that was a funny as **** moment. I see your now back to read your 300+ PM's. :rofl:

View attachment 191556
I was like Wait What!? Franky's not coming back!? I was like he said he was just off to go get some wings what happened!? Anyways it was good to see you and Alyssa bro.

It was great meeting you two bro. Everyone that was there, it was awesome meeting you all. :happy:

:woot:

You were there in Ninja spirit @bloodsnake007! Great finally meeting you as well, hated you had to leave us so soon! I got some great shots I'll share tomorrow morning of the HDN Crew! @Aniv has some great ones too!