Share your MondoCon photos!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Now obviously the only people who'll be sharing MondoCon photos will be 'The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon', but this should be fun for the rest of the community to check out!

Only a couple more days! :)

HDN Coverage here

Attachments

• Close-up-of-photographer--008.jpg
    Close-up-of-photographer--008.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 428
Last edited by a moderator:
That was one epic meeting, man! We'll have to make sure it happens again one day! :)
@tridon F**K YEAH it was!
excited.gif

AND we'll make sure, whether you come to Phoenix or I'll get on my Donkey and head to Canada, it will definitely happen again! :woot: :thumbs:
F*cking unreal post!
Sounds like you lot had a ball
I hope one day in my existence I can make it but it's one hell of a journey from Essex England to Austin Texas! :(
Maybe start a Kickstarter lol
WOW!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :) Holy ******* **** hairy monkey *****!!!! looks like you guys had fun out there :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :)

Awesome pics, thank you for those :thumbs: :thumbs: and nice to put faces to the names :thumbs: :thumbs:

Dang!! i am so bummed i could not be there :grumpy: but there is always next year ;) :cool: :thumbs:
@Flloydo and @Asopp Hopefully someday you 2 can make it over here! :cool: That would be fu**ing FUN! :woot: Kickstarter is not a bad idea! :D
There shall be a Ninja onslaught upon MondoCon 3!

By the way, here's something cool for everyone to see...

Other than being an awesome homage to The Warriors by The Dude Designs, check out the credits at the bottom of the poster. ;)
That is AWESOME! :cool: :drool: :notworthy:
HDN credits.JPG

Great pics all, glad you had fun! Here's to hoping I can make it next year. :D

Oh and @mlmaier84 , that was one fun read buddy, good to see you posting more than one-word posts, been a while. :naughty:

Reactions: mlmaier84
4.) "Ninja most likely NOT to pull out his sword on somebody" - This award DEFINITELY goes to @AcIDc0r3. This man is an absolute sweetheart...a real teddy bear. Had a GREAT time hanging out with you, Kelly!
@mlmaier84 I've been wanting to comment on the exact same thing! :woot: He's HANDS down the sweetest and most EPIC NINJA on HDN! :notworthy: I just wanted to HUG him like a Teddy Bear! :emb: :D
tumblr_nlhgj39D1x1u0cjqco1_400.gif

@AcIDc0r3 But seriously, you FU**ING ROCK Kelly! :cool:

@mlmaier84 I've been wanting to comment on the exact same thing! :woot: He's HANDS down the sweetest and most EPIC NINJA on HDN! :notworthy: I just wanted to HUG him like a Teddy Bear! :emb: :D
tumblr_nlhgj39D1x1u0cjqco1_400.gif

@AcIDc0r3 But seriously, you FU**ING ROCK Kelly! :cool:
LOL Thanks guys. I didn't want to pull out my sword because it's a Vorpal Sword and could decimate all. :p :rofl: j/k :LOL: :whistle: :hilarious: Maybe next MondoCon we can have a hot wings outing since we missed out this time.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007