Share your MondoCon photos!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Now obviously the only people who'll be sharing MondoCon photos will be 'The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon', but this should be fun for the rest of the community to check out!

Only a couple more days! :)

HDN Coverage here

Attachments

• Close-up-of-photographer--008.jpg
    Close-up-of-photographer--008.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 427
Last edited by a moderator:
AMAZING Pics @Aniv and @mlmaier84! :woot: :photo: :thumbs: Thanks for sharing! :)

I'm still recovering from the damn 17 hour drive! :bored::pain::grumpy::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::dead: But it was worth it! :notworthy:
Man, I was so upset when the guys told me that you and Alyssa left early. I was like...

gEwGm-al25y6fiR5itP2fuagOZ1pL7O5rA6hX45zFHzwN0FlrOWPYRj6Urz8JNQLr88W4xgeTsWmT-6av-wGL6vw3HagAudRI1tbncgSvbeqESTl8gH8AwBLTW0-KG8rmg

Still, though, it was absolutely amazing to meet you, Franky. Same with you, @AcIDc0r3 -- I loved meeting you, too, man. All of you guys have been just as awesome as I had imagined! :thumbs:

See ya tomorrow, @mlmaier84, @Aniv and @TheStixter!
@tridon I know the feeling Ken! :( When Alyssa received that fu**ing phone call from her boss I damn near lost it, glad I didnt rip the steering wheel off! :banghead: :mad: Had to park to control myself! :squint:

But I'm thankful to have been a part of this amazing EVENT! :thumbs: @Wreck HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!!
DSC08379.JPG DSC08386.JPG DSC08389.JPG

This was the real fight between Ken and I! :woot: :rofl:
DSC08390.JPG
:LOL:
No joke that was a funny as **** moment. I see your now back to read your 300+ PM's. :rofl:

I was like Wait What!? Franky's not coming back!? I was like he said he was just off to go get some wings what happened!? Anyways it was good to see you and Alyssa bro.

It was great meeting you two bro. Everyone that was there, it was awesome meeting you all. :happy:
@AcIDc0r3 Same here buddy! :notworthy: So damn glad to finally meet the WING KING! :notworthy: I'm just disappointed we didn't get a chance to have a spicy challenge! :D Next time! ;)
You were there in Ninja spirit @bloodsnake007! Great finally meeting you as well, hated you had to leave us so soon! I got some great shots I'll share tomorrow morning of the HDN Crew! @Aniv has some great ones too!
F**K YEAH @TheStixter! :woot: Thanks my Ninja Bro! :cool:
One for your modelling portfolio right here @tridon. Or is that your superhero pose? :p

View attachment 191589

Photo by @Aniv. :thumbs:
@Noodles He's SEXY and he knows it! :hungry: Who the hell needs Booth Babes when we have Ken! :naughty: :hungry: :p
Good idea, so here it is!
View attachment 191608
Left to right: @mlmaier84, @Wreck, Nick from Scanavo, @AcIDc0r3, me ;), @TheStixter, and photographer extraordinaire, @Aniv.
DAMN! :OMG: I'm so damn upset I missed out this! :banghead: But I'm glad you ALL had a blast! :thumbs:

AMAZING Pics @Aniv and @mlmaier84! :woot: :photo: :thumbs: Thanks for sharing! :)

I'm still recovering from the damn 17 hour drive! :bored::pain::grumpy::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::dead: But it was worth it! :notworthy:

@tridon I know the feeling Ken! :( When Alyssa received that fu**ing phone call from her boss I damn near lost it, glad I didnt rip the steering wheel off! :banghead: :mad: Had to park to control myself! :squint:

But I'm thankful to have been a part of this amazing EVENT! :thumbs: @Wreck HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!!
View attachment 191709 View attachment 191710 View attachment 191711

View attachment 191712

@AcIDc0r3 Same here buddy! :notworthy: So damn glad to finally meet the WING KING! :notworthy: I'm just disappointed we didn't get a chance to have a spicy challenge! :D Next time! ;)

@Noodles He's SEXY and he knows it! :hungry: Who the hell needs Booth Babes when we have Ken! :naughty: :hungry: :p

DAMN! :OMG: I'm so damn upset I missed out this! :banghead: But I'm glad you ALL had a blast! :thumbs:

That photo of you 3 is unreal,
And the one of you and @tridon is qualtiy too.
Sorry to hear that you had to leave early mate, hope you had a good time still and quality you all got to meet up.
Really jealous I wasn't there but kinda felt like I was with all the photos lol.

We went to Pappasito's Cantina, it was an awesome place. I've been there before but just not with friends as great as it was last night. Everybody got to drink except for me (lucky fellas) because I had to drive back to San Antonio afterwards. The atmosphere was fun and exciting. During the day when the Con is underway you can talk to everyone but the dinner is where you really get to know everyone. I for one had a blast and hopefully next year can have the time to spend both days there. Now if I only knew how to eat Crab Cake Stuffed Shrimp, I had one helluva time trying to eat those last night without embarrassing myself. :wacky: :rofl:

@bloodsnake007 Franky wish you could have been there bro. :)

@Wreck @Aniv @mlmaier84 @tridon @TheStixter

Man, watching you try to eat that crab cake shrimp was hilarious! At least you had Hot Fingaz there to help you out. ;)

View attachment 191712

Those pics are amazing, Franky! Thanks so much for sharing, man. And you're damn right I'm sexy. I'm cheap, too. Way better than a booth babe and @Wreck knows it. :p

Zombieland - HDN Exclusive #03
image.jpg

Looper signed by Martin Ansin
image.jpg

Flash Gordon signed by Martin Ansin AND Sam Jones
image.jpg

The back of my German Raid signed by Jock
image.jpg

Pan's Labyrinth signed by Jock
image.jpg

First Blood signed by Ken Taylor
image.jpg

Jurassic Park vinyl
image.jpg

Pieces by Umberto 7". Also received a super weird Pieces print by Jay Shaw.
image.jpg

Last edited:
You'd be happy to know that @Wreck took me out for a true Mexican taco feast tonight, man. I will never look at Taco Bell/Time the same again.
:OMG: DAMN IT! :banghead: I knew I should of thrown Alyssa's ass in a plane back to Phoenix and stayed! :squint: Oh well...

Glad you were finally introduced to some real Mexican Food by El Señor @Wreck! :cool: :notworthy: Taco Bell is not authentic, not at all :stop:! The aftermath... maybe! :ohno:
lol.JPG
:D :p

You'd be happy to know that @Wreck took me out for a true Mexican taco feast tonight, man. I will never look at Taco Bell/Time
:OMG: DAMN IT! :banghead: I knew I should of thrown Alyssa's ass in a plane back to Phoenix and stayed! :squint: Oh well...

Glad you were finally introduced to some real Mexican Food by El Señor @Wreck! :cool: :notworthy: Taco Bell is not authentic, not at all :stop:! The aftermath... maybe! :ohno:
View attachment 191764
:D :p

:hilarious:

Oh, I know that Taco Bell is not authentic, but unfortunately that's all we get up in Canada. I fully expect the aftermath of this to be rather beastly. It's gonna be a long plane ride home tomorrow. :p

View attachment 191712

I bet one or two of those stressballs came in handy then, one for each hand ?

Reactions: tridon
However did you get that Ken Taylor signed Rambo @tridon ? ;)

GREAT TIME hanging out with all my Ninjas this weekend! BIG SHOUTOUT to @AcIDc0r3 and @Wreck for the Sunday help and both him and @tridon for holding down the Ninja booth proudly while @Aniv, myself, and @mlmaier84 bounced around from cool booth to cool panel to cool screening..unreal time!

HERE'S WHAT I MADE OUT WITH: Jock signed Mondo Steels including ES's Walking Dead, Ken Taylor signed Rambo Mondo Steel, Sam Jones signed Flash Gordon, and signed True Detective Season 1!
CramIt_20151005_004447-120151005_010900.jpg

BUT EVEN WITH ALL THOSE GOODIES: nothing beats that HDN Exclusive #3 ZombieLand and a Hi-Def Ninja shirt to rep the best steelbook community on these interwebs!
20151005_005725-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20151005_005725-1.jpg
    20151005_005725-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
However did you get that Ken Taylor signed Rambo @tridon ? ;)

GREAT TIME hanging out with all my Ninjas this weekend! BIG SHOUTOUT to @AcIDc0r3 and @Wreck for the Sunday help and both him and @tridon for holding down the Ninja booth proudly while @Aniv, myself, and @mlmaier84 bounced around from cool booth to cool panel to cool screening..unreal time!

HERE'S WHAT I MADE OUT WITH: Jock signed Mondo Steels including ES's Walking Dead, Ken Taylor signed Rambo Mondo Steel, Sam Jones signed Flash Gordon, and signed True Detective Season 1!
View attachment 191766

BUT EVEN WITH ALL THOSE GOODIES: nothing beats that HDN Exclusive #3 ZombieLand and a Hi-Def Ninja shirt to rep the best steelbook community on these interwebs!
View attachment 191767

I didn't even recognize you without your brainja shirt. :p

And yes, it's true... the one and only Stixter played fetch and caught us some sweet Ken Taylor signatures. Thanks, bud! ;)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I didn't even recognize you without your brainja shirt. :p

And yes, it's true... the one and only Stixter played fetch and caught us some sweet Ken Taylor signatures. Thanks, bud! ;)

Hahaha...The "Brain Ninja" is a legend in these streets! Glad I could be of assistance!

@bloodsnake007 we missed ya man! Next year hopefully!!

@Aniv upload that group shot of us at the Mexican restaurant

@Wreck and @tridon here's the shot I took of y'all and Jock at the HDN Booth:
12091182_10103322281563207_1555238404029196017_o.jpg

HERE'S Jock signing some steelbooks for the booth!
12074803_10103322281573187_5709126617120940501_n.jpg

HERE'S @Aniv getting his Ex Machina signed by Jock ...and @mlmaier84 (unpictured) and his comic book truckload on the table :wow:
12109946_10103322281568197_6030876493742385080_o.jpg