Australia
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €26.99
Note: Includes Post Cards

51kwbcq8eOL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
Case some of you needed a better description of the case and what it comes with exactly!!

product

Gigantic collection box with all four Sharknado parts on 5 Blu-rays plus bonus DVD incl. Making of! Plus Bonus films "2-Headed Shark Attack" and "3 Headed Shark Attack" (with Danny Trejo of "From Dusk Till Dawn" & "Machete")!

Deluxe Metal Edition with great embossing, ablösbarerem Rated stickers and exclusive postcards with the motives of the individual parts! A must for every film fan and collector!

Nah mate, just 5! The other 2 are different shark movies. It is pretty unbelievable to think they even made it to 5 though! Lol!:D

Haha, yeah 5 is not bad. I'm impressed. :rofl:

Looking at Imdb I see there is also a documentary, Sharknado: Feeding Frenzy and a mockumentary, Sharknado: Heart of Sharkness. They should also have been included in that sharktastic tin box. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Haha, yeah 5 is not bad. I'm impressed. :rofl:

Looking at Imdb I see there is also a documentary, Sharknado: Feeding Frenzy and a mockumentary, Sharknado: Heart of Sharkness. They should also have been included in that sharktastic tin box. :p
I didn’t know about those mate. How seriously could they take documentaries about the making of these movies! Lol. I just admit I have seen them all though!:naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I thought the Schlock master himself, Roger Corman had some involvement in the production of these travesties but see no mention of him on IMDB.
Still, this set would rest quite comfortably on the same shelf as his masterpieces in my collection....:rolleyes: