Shazam! (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: August 7, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they ship yo the UK or will there be a GB?
Thanks

Just ordered both Aquaman + shazam to the UK postage is around £4 both together.

These complete 4K+3D+2D+OSD Steelbooks work out at current currency rates at approx £30.50 so they work out reasonable well considering the OSD that's also included.

Ok not quite as good an offers like HMV exclusives at £24.99 with free UK delivery but its probably the next best thing for an all in one.

You choice :thumbs:

Reactions: GeoRattray
Just ordered both Aquaman + shazam to the UK postage is around £4 both together.

These complete 4K+3D+2D+OSD Steelbooks work out at current currency rates at approx £30.50 so they work out reasonable well considering the OSD that's also included.

Ok not quite as good an offers like HMV exclusives at £24.99 with free UK delivery but its probably the next best thing for an all in one.

Cant remember the last time HMV released a 4K WWA for £24.99!! They're usually £30 these days!

Just in case anyone who has not ordered from them before, here are some images of the packing that they use for their steelbooks.
my Aquaman steelbook arrived in mint condition today and hopefully my Shazam should as well...hope these help.

20190430_144855.jpg20190430_132325.jpg20190430_143304.jpg20190430_143418.jpg
1556634279528.jpg

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Just in case anyone who has not ordered from them before, here are some images of the packing that they use for their steelbooks.
my Aquaman steelbook arrived in mint condition today and hopefully my Shazam should as well...hope these help.

View attachment 424651View attachment 424652View attachment 424653View attachment 424654View attachment 424667

I haven't ordered from FNAC for years...Seems their packaging has improved...Was the Steel padded in the box?

View attachment 424651View attachment 424652View attachment 424653View attachment 424654View attachment 424667
Jeez, I never get so much as a "Thank you" in my Zavvi boxes, let alone in nine or more languages . . . and this from a country regularly voted one of the least polite on the planet.

I've not ordered from these before. Will they dispatch together or separately? Is UK delivery £4 per order or per weight?

I've not ordered from these before. Will they dispatch together or separately? Is UK delivery £4 per order or per weight?
They dispatch separately. Or at least they did in my experience. I ordered First Man, Aquaman, and Spider-Verse in one order. First Man was in stock and shipped right away. Aquaman shipped when it released. And I'm still waiting on Spider-Verse to come out