Not open for further replies.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA

68677271-346B-48CF-ADEE-D4F4657A9769.jpeg D1F0D3C9-D0AF-4432-A136-D918B1DC733C.jpeg BC6AFC21-5C36-46F3-BF09-7EB0010BCC5B.jpeg 9E99793F-5C30-4EE1-A54E-0D08E1D33451.jpeg AA8BBB7A-676A-409A-9C71-11996E980E9F.jpeg

@willbar84

I'm gonna post in spoilers, because it's off topic in the end, and I don't want to mess with the main purpose of this thread: the Shazam Steelbook

for Ezra's Flash yes he is writing a script, but insiders says Warner won't accept it anyway, as they hired the Homecoming team for a reason: make a funny movie.

As for the Director driven films, we will see, but I don't quite believe it, at least not this way. I mean, their movies is more or less based on the New 52 comics. And a lot of the solo stories ended up having other Justice League characters. Let's say they make a trilogy for whatever hero. If you want to keep some interest, you will have to introduce some big vilain at some point. And if they want the heroes to be in the same universe, but never have them tied together, it will end up having an harmonisation issue anyway, as it will lead to "where the fck was Superman/Wonder Woman/Aquaman when all this sh*t happened?" Most DC heroes (and maybe that's the issue) are godlike characters, so they won't be able to keep them do their own stuff in their neighborhood while pretending they are all in the same universe.

And having a real continuity shouldn't be an issue, even with movies with different tones. Like Shazam, since we are at it. It makes situations funny, without having to force jokes. Like, the fact all the Justice League ignores he is a teenager.
Besides, even if they kept the DCEU as it was, Shazam would have had the same tone, as it's the purpose of the character anyway. And that's the issue. Because Batman v Superman was quite dark, everyone thought all the following movies would have been this way. And that's wrong, as Justice League was supposed to be the redemption of Batman, where he becomes a real hero again. And then you could add solo Batman movies after that.

At the start only 5 movies were planned: Man of Steel (when it was made nothing was decided tho), Batman v Superman, unknow film, Justice League 1, Justice League 2. Then they decided to add more movies (while deleting that unknown one) with Wonder Woman (if I recall, Snyder co-wrote the story, and it worked) but then they wanted to rush to Justice League, having to add a bunch of unwanted stuff inside BvS. Now they are trying to cut the links between the movies, because they ruined Justice League in the first place. Even Jason Momoa said it, scenes where shot with Snyder, to introduce the Aquaman movie at the end of Justice League. But woosh all gone. The issue is Warner got scared of US critics after BvS, when they already asked to lower the duration of the movie. I don't think the new direction is really wanted. They don't really have any other choice anyway, after the disaster Justice League was, because of them, again. Especially when you lost your Batman and Cyborg, most likely lost your Superman and Flash. You can't really do a Justice League movie with just Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam. Wonder Woman 1984 doesn't sound like a 100% Director driven movie, just a way to escape the post Justice League mess "let's put her in the past again, the 1st worked let's copy it"

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
The WWA hasn't been revealed yet (that I know of) so how I could I know?

The OP should be clearer then....

You must be high :LOL:

First - DC by HDzeta is always gold....If thats not enough of a reason, then.....

Second - the WWA mockup is revealed and It is different than this...and if this is still not enough of a reason, then....

Third - afaik HDzeta never announce a silver label with just a pic of wwa steelbook only...

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
As with Ezra’s Flash

‘The Flash’: Ezra Miller Is Rewriting a Darker Script to Try and Keep the Role

http://collider.com/the-flash-movie-update-ezra-miller-rewriting-script/

“That’s right. Per THR, Miller has teamed up with acclaimed comics author Grant Morrison to write a new draft of The Flash screenplay to show what his take would be like, and Warner Bros. agreed to the move by hiring the duo to pen the script. However, THR notes that there could be a lot riding on this screenplay. Miller’s holding deal to play The Flash expires in May, and if he and Morrison pour their hearts into this script only for Warner Bros., Daley, and Goldstein to still disagree on the direction, it’s possible Miller could be out as the character.”

Ezra sucked anyway, good riddance if hes not gonna be The Flash anymore. Hes just annoying and cringy and not in the slightest funny.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Bring it on HDZeta, can’t wait to add another OC to the DC collection to make it #9 as it looks like MoS will be #10 now as it’s been bumped down to the second spot on HDZ Coming Soon homepage (n) Supes just can’t catch a break and lift off at Zeta’s HQ’s :meh::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.